dreaming in color







Here are a few color inspirations for little Milton's room. Sometime this month we are going to be painting his room. I love this dark celery color. Since we moved back into our house 2 days after he was born there was no time to paint or decorate anything. I think we will go with GREEN!

Since we have another baby on the way, we are currently renovating our garage and making into a music studio for my husband. Once his now office is moved into the new studio we will have a free bedroom for the new baby. I think we will paint the new baby's room a warm sienna yellow. I think it's so joyful and will go with any color scheme.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like green.

-Greg

Anonymous said...

Me too! I am going to go with the green =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...