santa fe's indian market

I must say I haven't attended Indian Market in quiet a few years. Because I grew up in Santa Fe and worked in the restaurant industry for so long, Indian Market's were always associated with WORK, WORK and a lot more WORK. So this year I really wanted to go just as a spectator and show little M what it was all about. And of course the main reason we wanted to go was for the food. Food seems to be the motivating factor for most things we do. So we had to have the Navajo taco, the fry bread with powdered sugar, and the roasted corn on the cob. It was all just as delicious as I remember. note: if you'd like to see more photos of little M come visit my other blog Baby Villarrubia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Hanna said...

Why thank you mystery commentor!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...