22 weeks

Well, here it is folks, my big ole' belly! I can't believe I'm almost in my third trimester. When I was pregnant with little Milton it seemed like an eternity. It was like all day everyday everything was about the pregnancy. How was I feeling? What did I want to eat? Was I tired? Did I need a nap or a milkshake or a grilled cheese? Now, honestly,  I spend every waking moment chasing little M around, cleaning and cooking everything in sight. Most of the time I forget that I'm even pregnant until she starts kicking me and then 5 seconds later it's back to playtime with Milton. I'm enjoying how vastly different my experiences are. I can't wait to see her shining little face.

Please go enter my GIVEAWAY for a $20 dollar gift card. All you have to do is comment to be entered.


Photobucket

10 comments:

Keli said...

awww so cute!! I miss my baby belly! Thanks for visiting my blog, I have a blog hop on Wednesday, Friendly Wednesday, hope to see you there!

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

MultipleMum said...

Hi there. Thanks for visiting. Your belly is gorgeous! Your bubs will be close together - that really will keep you busy!

funfunfun said...

Hi..Thanks for the follow...following you back!
Can't wait to read more! Kind of makes me miss being pregnant.
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

Makeupthoughts said...

Hi

I'm a new follower from Tuesday blog hop...you have a great blog...hope you can visit and follow back at makeupthoughts.blogspot.com

Dee

Tiffany said...

Following you back from Tue. Blog Hop. Thanks for joining in :)

Tiffany

Design It Chic said...

I am your newest follower from Tuesday Blog Hop! It would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
And also don't forget, for more easy HTML tutorials, or help increasing your blog's traffic, you know where to come!
Plus today we teach another one of our blog tutorials, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Tuesday!

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com, Have a great day =)

~Dawn~ said...

I'm a new follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop!
Your baby bump is beautiful!!

Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

Have a great day! :)

Jennifer Sikora said...

Following you from the Tuesday blog hops! Looking forward to reading more of what you share on here!

Come visit me and return the favor at http://www.jennifersikora.com

Blessings,

Jennifer

Becky Jane said...

Cute tummy! I'm following from Joy of Birth...enjoyed looking over your blog, hope you can stop by for a visit!

Thanks, Becky Jane
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...