holy peach pie


Holy mother of God!!! This may be the best pie I've had in years. I think it's safe to say my husband is never going to leave me now, not after this pie!

The peaches came from a local farm and weighed nearly half a pound each, so juicy they just melt in your mouth. The actual recipe is very simple and can be found here. The crust turned out sooooooo flaky and delicious. Here is the recipe for that. 

Please make this pie if you access to some beautiful peaches. You will NOT be disappointed. Making this pie totally made my day.

Beautiful local farm grown peaches
All sliced up

About 5 cups worth

The beautiful crust
All mixed up
fill er' up
Latice finished, egg wash appied, ready to bake
Finished
The crust is a piece of heaven
Mmmmm with Haagen Daz Vanilla Bean ice cream
He LOVES these beautiful peaches
Mmmm

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from the joy of birth, the pie looks awesome. We do alot of cobblers in my home. Now i'm going to have to look into pie and ice-cream smile. Have a Great Holiday weekend...

Hanna said...

Thanks Alicia:)

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

That looks awesome! Thanks for the comment!

STYLIZIMO said...

Jummy! This looks amazing!
I'm a follower now as well :)


Nina

Candy said...

Wow, if that tastes half as good as it looks, your husband is a lucky man indeed!

Anon*RN said...

Oh. My. Gosh. CANNOT wait for peaches to come into season!! This looks too good - I have to try this one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...