i love a freebee


I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love a freebee. So I overheard from a few different places that diamondearrings.org was giving away free man made diamond earrings. My first thought was YEAH RIGHT! But I was curious of course so I hopped on over there and signed up. They aren't completely free. You have to pay the shipping which is $3.77. I was still skeptical thinking surely they will just take my shipping fee and I'll never get anything but 4 days later a little red velvet box showed up and inside were 2 one carat synthetic diamond earrings. They are the perfect size, princess cut, and the posts are sterling silver. A total score!! So, all you have to do is mention that they are doing this giveaway and give their web address on facebook or twitter or your blog and they will send them to you no questions asked. Oh, I even went and checked out how much synthetic once carat earrings were online and they are anywhere from $50 to $200 dollars so it's a pretty good deal.Anyway, I am no way getting any compensation from them, I just thought I would share the wealth. Enjoy!  Here's the photo I snapped when I opened them up.




5 comments:

Debs said...

Beautiful. Are you going to keep them or will you be doing a giveaway? If so, just send them to me (hee hee)

*MrsMartinez* said...

That's a pretty god deal you got! Lucky you!
xoxo
MrsM

Our Funny Little Family said...

Thanks for visiting us! I will definitely check out this free earring thing, and I am your neweswt follower :)

~Mel

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Thanks for the follow..Following you back..Since you like Freebies make sure you keep coming back for our giveaways..The next one is when I reach 1000 followers (I'm @ 992..so only 8 more) Nice to meet ya Girlfriend!
Barb

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for coming by! I'm following you, now - I love your blog! I actually linked to this post on my blog - and I just ordered my free earrings! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...