que viva las fiestas

Fiestas is such a fun time here in Santa Fe. Our little town square is jam packed with people, food booths, toys, and crafts. I think this is one of the few downtown Santa Fe events that draws a huge local following. I cam remember coming to fiestas every year as a child and walking in the pet parade. It's such a great tradition for the kids. Little M and I went this morning for the pet parade and we stayed to eat a Navajo taco and buy a couple goodies. 

And please come enter my GIVEAWAY for a $20 dollar gift card. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pooja said...

hi hanna Thxs for dropping by n Following my blog ! i did the same.
Good job here ... Love the Food diaries :) will sure Try some of em ... they look interesting

keep visiting i will sure do the same !
Love-
Pooja
http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...