quiche

I love making quiche because it's the perfect dish when you have a bunch of random ingredients in your fridge that you don't know what to do with. You don't need to follow this recipe exactly, really, just throw in whatever veggies you have lying around and it will be great. I love this pie crust and use it for all my sweet pies but it's great for savory as well. Very flaky!

ingredients:
10 eggs beaten
1/2 pound of Jarlsberg cheese grated
1 tomatoe diced
1 cup roasted, peeled and diced green chile
1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
corn kernels from 3 husks of corn
1 onion diced
3 cloves of garlic minced
recipe:
Saute onions, garlic and mushroom in a frying pan with butter and olive oil until soft, then add corn kernels and cook about 5-10 mins. remove from pan and combine with eggs , tomatoes, green chile and 1/4 pound of cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into deep dish pie pan lined with crust. Add remaining 1/4 pound of cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minuets. Easy! Delicious!





Photobucket

13 comments:

Shanti said...

wow...that looks like a must try!!

Mama Dub said...

Just ran across your blog! Love it! Congrats on the little girl! Can't wait to follow along.
Oh, and I LOVE me some quiche! mmm!

Keya said...

Your quiche looks fantastically yummy! Thanks for visiting me. Returning the favor!

www.zibelineknits.blogspot.com

Mommy Life With 5 said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower :) I'm loving quiche ! Yum thanks for sharing your recipe !

Spoiled...but Not Rotten said...

Yum! I will definitely be trying this! Thanks for stopping by Spoiled...but Not Rotten. You have a new follower as well!

Yenta Mary said...

That looks so beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit ... returning the follow ... :)

Southern Reflections said...

Looks wonderful!! Thanks for linking up!! :o)

LissaMe said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following you now and love the quiche recipe.. I love sausage and egg thats a great quick christmas morning quiche.. You have a great blog here..

Krista said...

This looks soo yummy! My family would love this! Thanks so much for following While He Was Napping! I'll definitely be back!

Krista
whilehewasnapping.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

Hey, Hanna! Thanks for following me. I now follow you, too! I am looking forward to knowing you.

This quiche looks amazing!

Jewelz said...

WOW that looks beyond delicious! I'm going to try and make this for my boyfriend.

Julie
http://iamjewelz.blogspot.com/

JamericanSpice said...

I would love to taste this! Never had it before. i should put it on my list.

Love your blog!

Krista said...

I'm making quiche tonight for dinner, I might just have to try your recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...