such a "mom" dinner

I always have to laugh at myself when I cook something like this because it's just such a "mom" dinner.  I guess I'm still not sure if I really consider myself a grown up. Most of the time my husband and I are always on the hunt for new and exciting recipes that are gourmet and exotic. But I guess now that I have a baby and am growing another one I should probably just resign to the fact that I am in deed a "mom". So here's tonight's dinner: garlic, mushroom chicken with corn on the cob and pepperoni bread. No recipe required. Just cook it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cooking challenged like me still need a recipe. lol.

Hanna said...

lol, I'll remember that:)

Gina Lind said...

I'd love to know how to make what looked like a delicious meal!

Mindy said...

Looks sooo good! Im your newest follower from Dear Lillie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...