banana bread sunday

This morning I woke up dreaming of banana bread and luckily because I've been a baking fool lately I had all the ingredients. I didn't even have to bother with the grocery store. I love this recipe. It came from an issue of Savuer magazine. It's wonderful because it forms a delightful sugary crust but is super moist and dense on the inside. Mmmmm......I love it. Plus it's really easy and impossible to mess up. I've made it so many times I often don't really follow the recipe properly and it always comes out great. I love how it fills the house with sweetness.

Please take moment to have a *peek* at my  GIVEAWAYS. I only feature gorgeous, handmade giveaways on my blog. Everything is beautiful. You will not be disappointed. I promise!!!

Photobucket

20 comments:

Aimee said...

OMg that looks yummy!

Nicole said...

That does look tasty! Hop on over to my blog and check out the banana nut cake I made yesterday. Yum! :)

Desie said...

You have a way of making everything look so delicious and that is really hard with food pictures!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Just in case.... http://anotherwomack.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Holy moley, that looks delicious!

charmeddesign1012 said...

Yummy, banana bread reminds me of my childhood when I would make it with my mom. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm so happy I've found yours, it is wonderful!

Julia Finucane said...

Nice blog and thanks for the follow =)

Miss L said...

I really like your blog, and thanks for following mine :) This banana bread looks absolutely DIVINE!

RipCurlMama said...

Yummy! I'm going to have to try it.

melanie said...

Oh my. Drool on the keyboard!

Guiding Light said...

Yum!!! Thanks for following me on my blog...I just moved tho, so would appreciate if you would follow my new blog...http://homeschoolblogger.com/guidinglight/

PoetessWug said...

Now I want some banana bread too...toasted!! ^_^

curiouscovetous said...

wow! you are martha-ed out these days :) LOVE IT! xo

April said...

Hi! Just checking out your blog - thanks for dropping by mine. :-) That bread looks wonderful! I'm not a banana fan and my mouth was still watering. It's about time for me to start baking pumpkin bread - my favorite! Love your blog!

Cher said...

Yum!!!

Thanks for following me - following you back and networked my blog on yours!

Mommyfriend Lori said...

Is it wrong to want to lick my computer screen?

Kel said...

Yuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!

Lisa said...

So weird, I was craving banana bread all last week!!!! Yummmmmmmy =)

Barbara said...

following you
love that bread yum

Kristin said...

I heart banana bread! It is the yummiest of yummy food :). *drools*

Thanks for visiting my blog :) Yours is adorable too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...