Rue La La

I just joined this website a couple days ago and thought I would share with you all in case you are as big of a sucker for a good deal as I am. It's called Rue La La and they offer designer goodies at cheap prices. At any given time you can shop from about 6 boutiques and then they change every 2 days. They offer home decor, fashion and jewelry. Interesting!!! 

So, the deal is that if you sign up they will give you $20 dollars credit toward any of the boutiques. It takes one day to show up as credit so don't worry if it's not there immediately. It's by invitation only so click HERE to join.

I just ordered a pair of skinny jeans from Paige Denim as an incentive present to myself to loose all this DREADED pregnancy weight. After being pregnant for 2 years straight it's safe to say I am SICK AND TIRED of being the round girl!!! I miss being a size 6 and bopping around in high heels. Watch out because as soon as this baby comes out, I'm getting down to serious business.

Please take moment to have a *peek* at my  GIVEAWAYS. I only feature gorgeous, handmade giveaways on my blog. Everything is beautiful. You will not be disappointed. I promise!!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Eastlyn and co. said...

Hi, Hanna-thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. It's always nice to get to know new followers. I'm a recent nursing school graduate...just getting started this January at a local hospital & I can't wait! I also look forward to taking a look around your blog and learning more about you and your family. My kids are 12 and 14, and I do so miss the baby years. I'll be back soon. BTW, that banana bread below looks scrumptious. I can't wait to check out the recipe. I also love that you're not only a nurse, but also a nursing mama! Good for you.

April said...

Thanks for following! I'm following you now too :)

I love Rue La La! I signed up the other day and still have my $20 credit that I'm waiting to use. I can't decide what I want lol.

Emily @ Baby Dickey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following you now too, cute site! :)

Barbara B said...

Thanks for following me, I am following you too, beautiful baby boy and congratulations on your baby girl, I bet you cant wait to meet her...
Barbara

tawna6988 said...

Thanks for the follow, following you back!

Losing Brownies said...

I can't wait to get rid of all the baby weight and wear tiny clothes again.

Candice said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower. :)

Mommyfriend Lori said...

I just saw an ad for Ru La La and I thought I should check it out...now I know it's a must! Size 6...I'll never be a size 6...I just hate diet and exercise entirely too much.

Candice said...

Left an award for you on my blog. :)

http://wolfsonsafari.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-blogger.html

Kelly said...

Lol I hear you on the pregnancy weight! I have 7 lbs left and it's driving me crazy!

Love Rue La La - I've gotten some amazing deals there.

karen ~ lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Hanna ~ Thanks for the invite to Rue La La! I just joined and found some super great deals.

With our best said...

Thanks for following. I am now following you back. Very cute stuff you've got here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...