sponsor welcome

I am so excited and delighted to introduce you all to my newest sponsor, B:MOD Designs. Shop owner Sandra makes the most A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E leg warmers you've ever seen. She also offers matching onesies and skirts. 
These are definitely NOT your grandmother's leg warmers. HIP. MODERN. FUNKY. COOL. These leg warmers are show stoppers!!!! Love. Love. Love.  
I tried to pick out my favorite pair today and it took me 20 minuets because I couldn't decide on just one pair.
Look at some of these matching leg warmer, onesie sets! S*O  C*U*T*E!!! 


One of my favorite features is that these leg warmers fit babies, toddlers, tween and teens!!! SO VERSATILE!!! I love that! They are great for protecting baby's knees when crawling, they make diaper changing a breeze, and help keep little legs warm.  They are great for boys and girls both!!! Look how ridiculously C*U*T*E these are!!!!

Please help me show B:MOD Designs a very W*A*R*M welcome and go browse around her Etsy shop or her new website and start picking out your favorites because GUESS WHAT????? 
You guessed it..............She has offered to do a GIVEAWAY in thenext couple weeks!!!! You do not want to miss this one so stay tuned. 
Photobucket

23 comments:

Kel said...

Oh my goodness, they are some of the cutest leggings I've ever seen! Going to check out her stuff now...

Desie said...

I love them all...but I have a thing for bees....do they come in grow=up sizes..

adrienzgirl said...

Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest things I have ever seen! SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

Heather said...

She looks like she's a sassy pants!! So cute! Those leg warmers are awesome!!!



Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

karen ~ lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Super cute!!!! I'm heading over to her Etsy shop right now! Welcome B:Mod Designs!!!

Stephanie said...

So cute, can't wait for the giveaway.

Jessie said...

Awesome! I will be watching for that :)
New follower as well :)

Kelly said...

So cute!! Does she make them for boys?

Sarah said...

Thank you for stopping by today! I am your newest follower!

Close to home said...

Thanks for stopping by, love your blog too, I am your most recent follower too.

Laurie said...

OMG they are fricking adorable

Laurie from Fitzgerald musings

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

These are the cutest pictures ever! I have grandsons, no granddaughters. I want to buy cute things like these!

jmerenberg said...

Love love love them!

Holly Bierly Young said...

I will shout it from the rooftops- I LOVE BABY LEG WARMERS! :) Adorable! P.S. I'm grabbing a button!

Poe said...

Oh! So cute! I loved leg warmers as a child and love them even more now! xoxoxoxoxo
http://polymerplaytime.blogspot.com/

Mommy said...

Hi Thanks for checking out my site I'm following you back! These leg warmers are so cute!!

Tania @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...

Oh those are incredibly cute!
Thanks for coming by my blog!
~Naila Moon

www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Hi Hanna! Those are so cute,lol.I remember when my girls wore those for dance class.Thanks for visiting,and joining in on my blog.Always nice to see a new face.~~Becky

Busy Working Mama said...

SO CUTE!!

the 30 girl said...

Oh my gosh those are adorable! I love how these look on babies-toddlers-kids, even boys like my little kiddo:)

tinydancernikki said...

Wow, those leg warmers are amazing! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am following you too x

Preternatural said...

Those are soooo cute! Thank you so much for the add Hanna. Stopping by to return the love. You have a great blog here!

SalicosFamilyBlog said...

Thanks for the follow - I love your blog and am a new follower :) Now - on to shopping :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...