29 weeks

My mirror is MUCH dirtier than last week. Apologies!! Maybe if I post enough of these photos I'll start to get embarrassed and clean it......maybe


I thought I would start including this little questionnaire every time I post a new belly pic cause it's kinda fun!


How far along? 29 weeks
Baby’s Size: Just over two and a half pounds:)
Bellybutton: In and probably will be forever. It never popped out with Milton
Stretchmarks: No new ones but I was HORRIBLE ravaged by the first pregnancy so the old ones are still quite visible
Maternity Clothes: Absolutley! I'm freakin' HUGE!!
Gender: sweet baby GIRL!
Movement: YES!!! Lots and lots of kicking. She kicks much harder than Milton did
Sleep: Surprisingly pretty good. By now with Milton I was a horrible insomniac.  I'm pretty darn exhausted by the end of the day!
Symptoms: Oh Lord, where so I begin. Back pain and sciatica, exhaustion, grouchiness (yes, it'a an official symptom. I'm a nurse remember!!!), short of breath, swollen everywhere and poor circulation.  I'll stop now!
Food Aversions: Not really
Food Cravings: Toast with salted butter and pretty much any comfort food under the sun.
Best Moments this week: Little M's first birthday party of course
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably
What I am Looking forward to:  Ginger's baby shower and the moment I finally get to meet my little beauty!
Milestones: Only 11 weeks to go:)

WOW!! I guess I feel as big as I look! It amazes me that I actually get as much done as I do. Looking at myself, I would think I would be totally incapacitated by now. 
And I'm still trying to plan Ginger's baby shower myself. I can't help it. It's too much fun. So far I'm planning giant pale pink and white tissue pom poms and pink and white cake pops. That's about as far as I've gotten.  Anybody got any great baby shower ideas?

Oh and go have P*E*E*K at my gorgeous handmade GIVEAWAYS. I currently have 5 listed!!!!


Photobucket
And if you wouldn't mind giving a quick click on The Fence. I am currently #7 and trying to stay there:) Thanks!!

14 comments:

Eastlyn and co. said...

Hi, Hanna. I L-O-V-E pregnant tummies! You must be so excited to be only weeks away from meeting your baby girl. Can't wait to hear more about your shower. Cake pops sound very fun. The last shower I went to guests were given a balloon which they had to stuff under their shirt or dress and then try to bend over and tie their shoes or pick up something off of the floor without popping the balloon--good fun!

Amber said...

You're so lovely! Pregnant women are just so cute. Unless, of course, it's me. I love being pregnant with my babies, but feel huge every time.

I've nominated you for an award on my page. Congratulations!

http://glutenfreemotherhood.blogspot.com

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

You look adorable!! Such a cute baby belly.

Rhiannon said...

yay congrats... such an exciting time! :-)

Losing Brownies said...

I don't think you look huge at all. You look great!

fairchildstreet said...

Lovely post thanks for sharing. Charmaine

Liz said...

Hi Hanna, thank you so much for following my blog and for the compliment! Your blog is so nice and CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!!

Liz

Liz said...

... And I'm following you now too :)

Almost Crazy Coupon Lady said...

Love the Pic.

I'm following you back from the blog hop. I'm Cassie from Almost Crazy Coupon Lady. I followed all of your social media. :)

Frugal Couponing Mommy said...

Cute pic. Thank you for following. I am now following you back.

Kelly said...

You look beautiful!!! I am so excited to see your beautiful baby girl!!

Char said...

Hi Hanna! Thanks for following me, and now I'm following you! I love prego bellies and yours is just too beautiful! I'm excited for you to meet your baby girl. Thanks for the sweet words!

allie said...

only 11 weeks to go! not much longer now, YAY! i love your dress...i never had maternity clothes so cute :) thanks for being my newest follower! i am so excited to read your blog more and i really am in love with your giveaways. so different than anybody else! love love love!

Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

Congratulations, you look maaahvelus! And your blogs pretty yummy looking too! You're very talented and I can't wait to look around more...
hugs,
Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...