32 Weeks

I did clean the mirror once about a week ago but it got dirty again. surprise. surprise.

How far along? 32 weeks that's 8 months people!!!! 
Baby’s Size: 4  pounds over 16 inches!!! 

Bellybutton: Still in
Stretchmarks: Still No new ones:)

Maternity Clothes: Of course!!!
Gender: Little girl!! Ginger will be her name:)
Movement: YES!!! Still kicking a lot but I can tell she is starting to get cramped in there
Sleep: GOOD!!! I can't believe it and I am SOOOOO grateful!!
Symptoms: Short of breath, dizzy, tired, back ache, serious mood swings. My poor, poor husband. These never seem to change!
Food Aversions: Meat kinda grosses me out
Food Cravings: Actually not that hungry lately
Best Moments this week: Our studio remodel is almost finished which means I can start on the nursery next week!
What I miss: My husband!!! Poor thing works 3 jobs and has to sleep on the couch because I can't sleep with him in the bed:(
What I am Looking forward to:  I can't wait to meet my little Ginger. I'm dying to know what her little face will look like!!
Milestones: Only 8 weeks to go.


Please take a moment to check out my all handmade GIVEAWAYS. Everything is gorgeous!! You will not be disappointed I promise! 

And if your feeling extra generous Little Milton and I would love a quick vote for him in the Cutest Kid Contest. He has a chance to win $500 in prizes. THANK YOU:)
vote HERE

25 comments:

Nina's Mama said...

Woo Hoo for getting to meet your little girl in around 8 weeks.

It is so awesome you are able to sleep. I wish I was able to sleep when I was 8 months. Hope it keeps up for you.

~Kirs

Alexis Brown said...

Can't wait to meet Ginger....but I guess I have to...but only 8 weeks. :)

karen ~ lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Hi Hanna ~ Sounds like you are doing AWESOME! When is your due date? You mentioned you were 32 weeks along (8 months); but your milestones said 8 weeks to go? Hang in there!!!! ~ Karen

*Katia* said...

you are so beautiful!!can't wait to see your baby!

Erinsgobragh said...

I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since I was in your shoes wow!

PoetessWug said...

Oooo! It won't be long now!!!! ;-)

m&msmommy said...

SOOO exciting! You look adorable! :)

Jennifer said...

Ginger is a pretty name!

Erica said...

Awww. I am also 32 weeks pregnant (33 on Wed) so I love reading your updates. I am having a girl also and can't wait to see her face too. This pregnancy has seemed so fast. Can't wait for pics when Ginger is born!

Kelly said...

Little Ginger is almost here! You're in the home stretch mama!

The Lucky Mama said...

We are at the same length in our pregnancy! I to am having a girl :) Are you due January 17th?

Fiona said...

Pregnancy suits you, your bump looks amazing! I'm so excited for you. And Ginger is the most adorable name. I love it.

Kristy said...

Great thing you are sleeping well. Get lots of rest! You're not hungry? I feel like I was RAVENOUS for my entire pregnancy!

Vivian said...

awww, you look gorgeous & such a cute bump! you're at the home stretch now haha...Ginger is such an adorable name & can't til you meet her!

Michelle said...

Congratulations.
You look marvelous!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the follow! Love our blog! That is so exciting, little Ginger will be here before you know it!

Megilon said...

Thanks for following my blog! I'm enjoying looking through your blog. You look great! Can't wait to meet Ginger.

crazedmama said...

Hi there! You look gorgeous with the baby belly!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you!

http://madamsarcasm.blogspot.com/

Eschelle said...

THREE JOBS!! that sucks! give that guy a pat on the back for still standing!

Darlene said...

My little granddaughter was born at 32 weeks. She weighed 3lbs, 4 oz. and was 16 inches long. So, I know just the size of your baby! I like the name, Ginger.

HALLELUJAHS said...

Congratulations on your bundle to be! We are hoping to grow our family some more too...I'm working on having patience!

Blessings to you and your family!
Holly
http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

You look wonderful! I am 3 days away from my due date, and I still feel great! I hope your last 8 weeks treat you the same way! :)

meeyeehere said...

Thanks for following my blog.I am following you as well!!Congrats on a lovely pregnancy!I wish my belly looked all preggers when I was pregnant but I just looked fat,not pregnant.I carried my little boy long ways,very weird.
Mood swings?? OH YEAH,I remember those.I felt so sorry for my hubby.Take care,you are beautiful!

sheila said...

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL! And wow on the newest post with the little baby hats! OMG, so so so cute!

Christine said...

It's so cute that you do this with all the stats. What a fun way to remember your pregnancy week by week! What a beautiful baby bump!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...