Little Milton Walks

This week has been very exciting for all of us. My little Milton learned to walk this week. It is such a HUGE milestone and such an amazing thing to witness as a parent. It's almost like he's a different person now that he can walk. He's so cute toddling along with little chubby legs!!
We are so proud of him and excited to see what this new chapter will bring and of course what new kinds of trouble he can get into now too. Here are just a couple of photos that I snapped while we were playing in the yard yesterday............


Please take a moment to check out my all handmade GIVEAWAYS. Everything is gorgeous!! You will not be disappointed I promise! 

And if your feeling extra generous Little Milton and I would love a quick vote for him in the Cutest Kid Contest. He has a chance to win $500 in prizes. THANK YOU:)
vote HERE

19 comments:

Becky Jane said...

Toooo cute! Those chubby legs and chubby cheeks...I just want to give him a big squeeze!

Staci said...

Aww what adorable photos!! They definitely find lots of trouble once they start walking! Thank you for visiting my blog! I'm following yours now! :)

-Staci
The Crafty Military Wife

Stacy of KSW said...

Adorable!! Love those chubby little legs, hate how fast it melts away when they start walking :(

Jacobs Family said...

That cat is as big as he is! haha. What an adorable little man you have!!

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Yeah, hooray Milton! Love those little baby steps!

fish lover said...

What a beautiful baby!thanks for following me n visiting my blog, i will give u visit everyday, pls visit me back and pls click my ads:-). thanks Happy weekends

Creative Dragonfly said...

What an adorable little boy!!!

EmptyNester said...

Great pictures! Time to put on your running shoes!

Kim said...

Cute! It's so fun to watch them learn new things!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Oh my goodness... adorable and so sweet!! :)

Losing Brownies said...

How wonderful!! That is such an exciting milestone, especially since Ginger will be here so soon!

Dizzy C said...

Precious moments!

The world must look so different to Milton now :)

carol

PoetessWug said...

Hooray little Milton!!!! {But the cat looks like he's saying: "Will you please slow down. I'm tired!" Ha! Ha!}

Caren Gittleman said...

Ooooooo is he ever a cutie patootey or what????

Adorable and he is sooooo proud of himself! Let the child-proofing begin!

On my way to vote for him right now!
I hope he wins!

RipCurlMama said...

Yay Milton!!! Go get in trouble!! (lol, just kidding)

Sarah said...

Look at him go! Adorable pictures! Thanks for the follow - I'm following back!

I'm just Chris said...

Awww how adorable is he!! It's amazing to watch your little one take their first steps. For me there's always been this little pang of 'they're not a baby anymore' so it's been kind of bitter sweet for me. I'm waitting on any day now when my little man takes his first steps. It'll be the final time for me. 4 times of first steps =)
Oh and I just like his little shoes!!

Kelly said...

That is so exciting!! He is too stinkin cute ;)

Kendra said...

Oh li'll Milton you are growing so fast. So proud of you. the world is a whole new place now that you can walk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...