Little Milton's First Bento

I am so excited about Little Miton's very first Bento lunch!!! Since I started blogging I have come across several bento blogs and bento photos and have become enthralled with the idea of making these gorgeous little masterpieces for my baby's lunch. Practically every parent I know struggles to get their child to eat so why not make it something special and beautiful? Make it something they can look forward to everyday. I love it!!! What a wonderful thing to do for your child!!



Please note that this is my very first bento so I am sure this isn't the most spectacular thing you've ever seen but I am going to try to make bentos for Milton at least once or twice a week from now on so as I research and get more inspiration I'm sure they will get more creative. 
This bento lunch consists of 2 peanut butter and jelly teddy bear sandwiches, butterfly cheese pieces, organic smiley crackers and skewered strawberries. 
It was so much fun to do and Milton loves it. Especially the little eyes:). I can't wait to start getting more creative and make themed bentos!!! Oh, also I won all the wonderful things to make this lunch on this bento blog and I am so grateful to her. THANK YOU Glory's Mischief!

Don't forget to have a look at my gorgeous handmade GIVEAWAYS
Photobucket
And I'd love a quick vote here is you have a moment:)

18 comments:

Glory said...

Awesome Job! It looks so happy and cheerful. =D

Mommyhood Mayhem said...

I LOVE Bento too!!! Its SO cute!! Nice job! :)

Cheyla Marie said...

Where I live there is a little place called bento box, I love it but it's Japanese food. I never thought of making little American bento boxes!
Super cute!

tinaoglesby said...

very cute bento! you did great!

RipCurlMama said...

That IS the most spectacular thing I've seen!! I think I'll have to try it. I loved the cheese butterflies. Thanks for the link too!!

I heart digi scrapping said...

Thanks for the follow... love the baby bento! Very cute.. and yummy

Krista said...

That is so adorable!! How lucky is he :) I want to eat it too!

Krista

Megan said...

Nice work! Your little guy is so cute!

Kelly said...

Great job! Looks adorable and delicious!

michaela said...

You are too cute! I am now following you back! Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing all you have in store!

I'm Tatom said...

Love it! Darn adorable

Theresa said...

Hi Hanna,
Thanks so very, very much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! After a quick trip around your blog {I'll be back for more!!} I soon realized that I would be honoured to be your newest follower!
I {heart} your bento box...my kids would be thrilled to open their lunches and discover something like this! Thanks for sharing!
Cheers!
Theresa

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

I love love bento boxes, so creative!! Have you seen this site: http://wendolonia.com/blog/
She has some awesome ideas!!

Kendra said...

Hanna,
Once again you amaze me. How did you do the faces on the sandwiches???????? Looks so yummy and cute.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hi, Hanna! What a cute bento. :) I have a friend who loves to bentos...it looks like a lot of fun, but our lunch time can get a little frantic. :s You did a great job. :) Thanks so much for the visit to my blog!

Melissa Jo said...

HOW CUTE! Fabulous job!

Marci said...

Oh my CUTE!!! I have never heard of this?? I will have to look more into it! Thank you for sharing, I thought it was cute!

Stephanie in Suburbia said...

That was the 1st one you've done?? Seriously?! These look amazing. I'm curious how long it took you to put together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...