Now and Then

Then and Now. 30 Weeks one year apart!!!


How far along? 30 weeks
Baby’s Size: 3 whopping pounds
Bellybutton: Still in
Stretchmarks: No new ones
Maternity Clothes: Absolutley! I'm freakin' HUGE!!
Gender: sweet baby GIRL!
Movement: YES!!! Lots and lots of kicking. She kicks much harder than Milton did
Sleep: Pretty good! I still get 2 hours stretches without having to pee
Symptoms: Short of breath, dizzy, tired, back ache, serious mood swings. My poor, poor husband
Food Aversions: Nah
Food Cravings: Toast with salted butter and yoplait yogurt
Best Moments this week: Feeling little Ginger get bigger and bigger by the day
What I miss: MY SKINNY JEANS AND HIGH HEELS
What I am Looking forward to:  Decorating the nursery
Milestones: Only 1o weeks to go


Oh and go have P*E*E*K at my gorgeous handmade GIVEAWAYS
Photobucket
And if you have one extra moment I would love a quick vote on the Fence below.

18 comments:

Erin @ EKat's Kitchen said...

Hannah, you look beautiful! Congrats on just a few weeks left to go! :)

LBT said...

Oh my gosh, how cute are you?!?!?!? I know you're so ready to meet that little girl. So exciting!!!

Thanks for visiting LBT and leaving some love. I am now following and would absolutely love it if you could stop back by and follow back. Thx so much!!!!!!

Angelene
LBT
http://littlebuggietutu.blogspot.com

kmcaffee said...

Hey!! I'm your newest follower!! I'm not quite hip to all of the Monday stuff yet - I need to post it on my blog! And by the way, you are adorable!! I miss being prego! Well, sort of... :)

Kimberly said...

You are adorable!

Sassy said...

Oh my gosh.. how cute are you and what fun to read all your details.

Theresa said...

Great blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine. Come back and visit anytime :)

Coleen said...

Fun blog.. I"m following here. Hope you'll follow on my blog as well.

Coleen, an American living in Ukraine

The Adventures of a Blondie Mommie said...

You look absolutely beautiful! I love the comparisons between both pregnancies- isn't it cool to compare them to see what's different/the same?

Prairiemaid said...

Love your blog and your little one is a doll! Is that a sling in the picture? My daughter uses a sling and they are so handy!

Thanks for coming by and commenting. I went by a voted for you and will try to remember to do so each day.

Blessings,
Cheryl

Lori said...

WOW! Just one year apart - oh my!!

Irene said...

Hello,
What a lovely welcoming place! So glad you stopped by. all the best for you and your family!

Cat J B said...

Aww, congratulations! I'm trying to twist my husband's arm to go for no'3 for us, but I'm having to work hard lol. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you back!

Cindy said...

What a wonderful little family you have. Enjoy these early days, they pass so quickly.
thanks for the follow at For One Another.
followed back :)

Milton said...

nice baby.

Kayla said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now a follower of yours as well! I can't believe you're exactly a year from where you were before! You're sure going to have your hands full!! God bless!:)

JeniLee said...

Following you back from FMBT! I miss the baby days :(

Andrea said...

Congratulations you look adorable!!!

Mama Monkey said...

You look beautiful!!! I love pregnant bellies!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...