2010 Recap in iPhone pictures

This year has been amazing for me. It was filled with fond memories of my little Milton growing month by month right before my eyes.
I feel like my life only just began with his birth.  I can't imagine what the heck I was doing for 30 years before he came along but I am so incredibly grateful for him. I never knew my heart could love this much or open this wide.
This year for me was ALL about my special little Milton. Here are just a few snap shots all taken from my iPhone.
 
Milton and I at about 4 weeks old
Milton and daddy at about 6 weeks
 
Milton at about 3 months
Milton at about 5 months

I love this one...poor daddy......so tired
Milton and daddy on Easter
Milton and Daddy on Mother's Day. I was already pregnant with Ginger at this point but didn't know it yet:)
Our first family vacation with Milton. He was 7 months
Just looking cute.......around 10 months

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years. You can celebrate for me since I am already in bed blogging from my adorable new mini laptop and plan to be sleeping by 9pm. I've got to rest up for Ginger's arrival.
I wish all of you many blessings, health and happiness in 2011.
Good Night and

H*A*P*P*Y  N*E*W  Y*E*A*R!!!!!!!


Hanna

21 comments:

m&msmommy said...

Happy New Year Hanna! Great pictures! :)

I always say that...what in the world was I doing before I became a mom!??!?! Nothing worthwhile, that's for sure! :)

Keep resting up! Ginger will be here before you know it! :)

Shawntae said...

Happy New Year! I love all the pictures! Can't wait to see the new little baby girl. xoxo

www.alittlekingandiblog.com

Kerri said...

These are precious!! Thanks for the visit & I have returned the "follow" :)
Happy New Year!

Beth Eaton said...

I always wondered when I had more thanone kid how I could love them as much as I loved my first! It's possible though! A momma's love can never stop for sure! Our hearts jsut get bigger and bigger the older they get and the more you have. I hope you are blessed with Ginger this year to add to your adorable family!

mienkintoshfairie said...

Awww, I can't wait to see the pics of the future progression of Ginger!

Tessie of Germany said...

Happy New year! Just adorable!!

slommler said...

Happy New Year Hanna!! Milton's pics are so adorable and sweet! Love them!
It won't be long now and Ginger will be in your arms. Wow!
Hugs
SueAnn

~Laura said...

Milton is adorable! HaPpY nEw YeAr!

Kristin (Salty Tooth) said...

Beautiful!

I'm welcoming my first baby this spring and your post makes me even more excited for everything I have to look forward to!

Here's to an amazing new year for you and your family!

Pebz ★ said...

Happy New Year Momma!

What a cutie Milton is!!!!!!!

kasthurirajam said...

beautiful.Belated wishes for the happy and properous new year 2011

ohboy said...

Happy New Year!! Cant wait to meet Ginger!!!

Leanna Kelly-ann Karamath said...

Happy New year Hanna! Best wishes and good will in all you do. I hope you have a safe labour as well.

Thank you for following my blog and I look forward to checking out your recipes and the rest of your blog!

Leanna ;)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy New Year! Ohmygosh, your son is just adorable!!! And next month you'll have a little girl? Wow, busy Mommy!!!

warlygirl said...

Beautiful blog, beautiful items, and holy cow what a beautiful baby (even if he is a boy, he's still beautiful)! Returned the follow and listing your wonderful giveaways.

Kat said...

Hi, I just stopped by to say I am giving you one of the "Stylish Bloggers Award". Here is an explanation of what to do if you wish to accept. http://bookscraftsprettythings.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
Thanks so much for the networking opportunity. Hope 2011 is great!

Samantha said...

What an adorable little guy!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I think my google fc is on the fritz- my new followers are not showing up for a few days, so I hope I'll see you there soon. :D I am now following you as well.

Branson said...

Waht a little cutie!

Haley K said...

You sure have one handsome little boy!! ANd Happy New Year to you! :) Excited for your family & the new little addition coming soon!

The Country Cook said...

What a cute little boy! He's quite the "ham" for pictures.

Happy New Year!

Renee Ann said...

Love these pics! Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...