35 Weeks





How far along? 35 weeks
Baby’s Size: More than 5  pounds now
Bellybutton: Still in
Stretchmarks: Still no new ones. Thank God!! I have enough from pregnancy round one!
Maternity Clothes: Of course! 
Gender: Little baby girl! My sweet Ginger!
Movement: Yes, lots of movement. She's big enough now that I often can't breathe because her feet are in my lungs or my rib cage. 
Sleep: Still doing okay in this department. I'm up several times during the night but I'm still getting 2 hour stretches without having to use the restroom.
Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks. I'm starting to get nervous she will come early because of all my activity and constantly picking up little M.  I would really like her to stay in there as long as possible. I'm not ready!!
Food Aversions: No but everything just isn't that appetizing these days
Food Cravings: Not much of anything........Not too hungry these days
Best Moments this week: Having Ginger's nursery painted. FINALLY!! We are slowly but surely moving forward!
What I miss: Being able to move easily to take care of little M

What I am Looking forward to:  Finishing the nursery:)
Milestones: 5 weeks ! WOW!

Please take minuet to have a *PEEK* at my all handmade GIVEAWAYS



H*A*P*P*Y  H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S 


Hanna

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

You look great :)

kimert said...

Love it!!! And in case I haven't said it... I also love the name. :)

Sheila Siler said...

Sweet times ahead! My three are 17, 14, and 11 - every age is a precious one.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

You look amazing! I'm almost 19 weeks and really need to work on nursery...prepping for baby...um everything.

Kayla said...

You look so good and I love the name!

m&msmommy said...

Adorable! AND a nice clean mirror! ;) (totally joking! I would never even notice until you point it out! :)

Have a great day! :)

Nancy said...

Congratulations and thank you so much for stopping by A Rural Journal and leaving a comment. Very thoughtful. :)

Desiree said...

The most stylish mama i know :) and the sweetest!!!

Felicia said...

AHH!! I am so excited for you! I can't believe I have made it threw almost a whole year with two. Its tuff at first, but it gets better! Girls are TOO much fun! I had a lot of braxton hicks with my second, but they ended up inducing. I am so excited that I found you on the blog hop! Have a nice day!

Savoir Affaire said...

What a cute progression summary. Very informative. Now I feel like I know all. I want to do that when I get prego!

Debra said...

Hannah, you glow with joy!
Merry Christmas!
Debra

PoetessWug said...

It won't be long now!!! I can't wait to meet your sweet Ginger face to face! :-)

Ashley (Ashley's Bookshelf) said...

So cute ;] I am excited for you! Thanks for following my new site and I am following you back!

Don't forget to check out my giveaway here: http://passionsbyashley.blogspot.com/2010/12/first-giveaway-monogrammed-bibburp.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...