A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E bouffe e bambini winners

I thought it might be fun to do a post featuring a few of my lovely readers who have won things from my blog. Here are a few of the tiny tots showing off their handmade goodness. 
L*O*V*E this!



This is the adorable Mia in her leg warmers she won from B:Mod Designs


This is Finn in the adorable bib he won from Chloe's Closet

And here's the adorable winner of baby booties from Tilly Whistle

I absolutely L*O*V*E being able to share handmade goodies with you. Please take a *PEEK* at my handmade G*I*V*E*A*W*A*Y*S before you go!! 


Hanna

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

How cute :)

m&msmommy said...

YAY Mia!!! :) Thank you for showing her off! ;) We love the legs! :)

**Ashley P** said...

following back ;) great blog!

signingcharity said...

Thanks for the follow, following back :)

Mallory said...

Adorable Blog! Thanks for following mine.

Jenny said...

Thanks for following! I'm following you back! CUTE babies!
www.aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com

RiversideCouponLady said...

I am your newest follower!!! I just love your blog. I am returning the favor for folling mines! I tottally love handmade, homemade stuff. I cross-stitch and crotch blankets. Best wishes on your 2nd pregnancy. I will be popping in time to time! Thanks Christle @ Riversidecouponlady.blogspot.com

Kendra said...

Yay my little Finn. Thanks Hanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...