Christmas Cookies for Santa

I can't believe Christmas is only three days away. I STILL haven't wrapped a single gift BUT little M and I did manage to make our first round of Christmas goodies today! We made good ole' Christmas sugar cookies. Nothing fancy here but I really like sticking with traditions that are not necessarily glamorous but don't worry because Friday I am making very glamorous pecan pie tarts with fresh whip cream.
Little Milton is not old enough to really understand Christmas and Santa Claus yet but I figure it would be fun to start the traditions now so I thought we would leave a plate of these out with a glass of milk and some carrots on Christmas Eve for Santa and his reindeer.  I will do my best to explain it to little M. 
I'd love to hear about any special Christmas traditions you have?




If your feeling in the Christmas spirit you should go enter to win some beautiful handmade gifts. Check out my amazing giveaways HERE

H*A*P*P*Y   H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S!!!!!!
Hanna

11 comments:

m&msmommy said...

Those cookies look so cute and DELICIOUS! :)

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

these cookies are to die for.

Happy Holidays, may you have a blessed one!

Desiree said...

My friend and I have been making treats the last few years in a row..This year we made Oreo truffles and Peanut Butter Balls,,,Yummy,,,LOve your cookies!!

Lindsay said...

What fun cookies Hanna! Merry Christmas my friend!

The Soul Mom said...

OMG. These look yummy. So yummy!

I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Hoping you'll hop back and follow me too!

www.thesoulmom.com

Happy Holidays!

Michelle-esque said...

Hehehe the cookies that you mentioned the post before this post! They look delicious! Happy holidays, dear! :)

Caren Gittleman said...

beautiful! You take something so simple and make it exquisite!
My friend brought me the best sugar cookies today (my fave)....she said the little hint of "something something" I tasted in the background was lemon zest....sooooo good! The perfect dunking cookie!

Char said...

Never too young to start the tradition of cookies & milk with carrots for santa. I think he'll remember some of it. How fun!

Kelly said...

They look so beautiful! This year we are having a gingerbread house making contest in my family - I's going to be so fun!! :)

slommler said...

The cookies look delicious!
Merry Christmas and hugs
SueAnn

The Country Cook said...

Oh what such cute cookies! They look wonderful. Santa is very lucky!

Merry Christmas!

Maggie

aka The Country Cook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...