Handmade Holiday Gift Guide

Every Sunday I like to post a gift guide featuring my lovely sponsors to promote my love of handmade. I hope you will consider buying some handmade gifts this year. They are so special and unique. Here are a few things I've got on my list this year.

This adorable hat from Creative Dragonfly




This adorable Christmas bib from lillybelle Designs




This adorable leg warmers/onesie set from B:Mod Designs



 
This adorable hand crafted wooden puzzle from The Puzzled One




These adorable little shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes


One of these gorgeous vintage clutches from beso handbags

This adorable pattern from So Tei-Tei to go along with that sewing machine I asked Santa for

These gorgeous bohemian earrings from DyNamo

A pair of these adorable leg warmers from Knotty Tots

This adorable newborn tutu from Up To My Knees In Crafts

I just love all these gorgeous handmade goodies and I feel so blessed to be able to share them with you through my sponsors and giveaways!! 
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!

If you'd like to win some handmade goodness click HERE to check out my giveaways.



Hanna

17 comments:

Creative Dragonfly said...

I love seeing all the wonderful handmade creations!

GabbyRM said...

Cute! The onesie set and shoes are my favorite!

AubrieAnne said...

I love the little shoes and the PUZZLE. What a great idea. All the colors and the round shape is sure to entice a little one.

Lady Estrogen said...

Love the Beso handbags and the bib - although I wouldn't want my kids to get the bib dirty! haha.

Laura said...

these are so cute! What fun it would be to know how to make all these things!

Just the 3 of Us said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I LOVE the baby bib!

OutnumberedMama said...

Thanks so much for following me blog. You have some really great finds here! I am now following your blog!

~Laura said...

Handmade gifts mean so much more than store bought. Great ideas!

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

I love the cozy toes slippers!!!

Santa Centerpiece Do stop by sometime this week, I have a special hand made giveaway going on right now!!!

kayni said...

Oh, I love handmade too. I especially the baby shoes :).

Thank you for visiting and following my blog. I'm following as well.

Happy Christmas!

hot girl said...

beautiful picture.
nice blog.

kassidy's notes said...

thank you for following my blog. i'm following back.

women's hiking sandals said...

Beautiful stuff here, love the hand made baby shoes. Sooo cute, would make a perfect Holiday present. Thanks for the post! :)

KEHS said...

Ooooh! So adorable. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following back now. My mom lives in Santa Fe, so I'm going to have to get her to follow you, too. Have a great day!

Rebecca said...

Those shoes are STUNNING!!! How I wish I could squeeze my teens' feet into them. lol

HI! Thanks for leaving your nice comment on my blog, and following me! I'm following you, too. Your blog is heavenly. My kids are all older, I raised them before we had blogs. Waaay back in the dark ages, yah.

Have a blessed week! I'll be back.

Pixel Berry Pie Designs said...

Hello~~~Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Such cute & delightful items you've found! Etsy is one of my very favorite websites... Do you sell on there yourself? If so, you should totally stop by every week on my blog for the Shop Hop... where you can link up your own Etsy store for exposure... tell any of your friends too, who sell.

I'm loving your blog so far and became a follower... Looking forward to see what else you'll be posting!

Amy said...

I love your blog, will be following!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...