Handmade Holiday Gift Guide

It's SUNDAY and every Sunday I like to post a gift guide featuring all handmade things from my wonderful sponsors who I adore. Christmas is six days away!!! I hope you have at least some handmade items in Santa's sleigh this year. Here's are some things on my wish list this year.

This ridiculously adorable hat from Creative Dragonfly


This adorable holiday bib from lillybelle Designs


These adorable cherry blossom leg warmers from B:Mod Designs


This wonderful handcrafted wooden Mosaic puzzle from The Puzzled One
These adorable ginger bread men boy baby booties from KathyDee's Cozy Toes

This gorgeous "Cate" bag from beso handbags

This pattern for an adorable little boys shirt from So Tei-Tei

This gorgeous vintage bib necklace from DyNamo

A pair of these gorgeous leg warmers from Knotty Tots

This gorgeous handmade corduroy jacket from Up To My Knees In Crafts

This gorgeous clutch from Charm Design

I L*O*V*E all this gorgeous handmade stuff and I'm so happy that I get to share it with you through my sponsors and giveaways!!! 
I hope you will consider giving some handmade goodness this year!!! 
If you would like to win some handmade goodies click HERE to enter.
HAPPY SHOPPING and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! 


Hanna

8 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

that wee hat, booties and leg warmers are too adorable. Love the handbag too

Lindsay said...

ALL Adorable things :)

Michelle-esque said...

I love the hat and the clutch! :))

Rebecca said...

Handmade is THE best!!

slommler said...

Everything is fabulous! Love those little leg warmers...so adorable!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jennie said...

That giraffe hat is too adorable!!!

shah wharton said...

The baby in the hat - so cute! Thanks for the follow, think I'm following you already but ill check. I've definitely been here before. Lovely blog btw. Happy Christmas! X

Denni said...

I love to shop Etsy stores. I love anything handmade. Thank you for following my blog, now, I can follow yours.
Merry Christmas.
denni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...