Merry Christmas Lovelies


Little Milton and I have spent the day baking pecan pies and relaxing in our pajamas! Tonight we will set out the cookies and milk for Santa and in the morning I hope to see little Milton's eyes light up with excitement when he sees what Santa brought him this year! Christmas is such a wonderful holiday! 
Tomorrow we will eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast, open gifts and relax around the house all day. We'll cook a simple Christmas dinner to finish the day off. I hope all of you have a wonderful, blessed day with family and friends! 

M*E*R*R*Y   C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S   T*O  Y*O*U




Hanna

4 comments:

m&msmommy said...

Merry Christmas Hanna! I hope it's a wonderful day for you and your family! Just think, next year Ginger will be celebrating her 1st Christmas! :)

Love and prayers,
Christina

Mommy said...

I love this Christmas song! Happy holidays :)

Tania
http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

Merry Christmas Hanna :)

Adriana Iris said...

Happy Holidays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...