Please Welcome Knotty Tots

Let me introduce you to my newest sponsor, Knotty Tots. This shop is so adorable it just makes me smile on the inside. Honestly, I am honored to feature her gorgeous creations on my blog. Shop owner Candace creates absolutely adorable things for children.  At Knotty Tots you'll find crocheted leg warmers, hats, accessories, and children's clothing. Plus you can get them custom made in 18 different colors. L*O*V*E. These make amazing photo props or just wonderful warm cozies for those little legs. Take a peek at some these G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S little things.......












I always like to include a little bit about the shop owner and what inspires them so here is a little of what shop owner Candace had to say about herself and her shop. I just love her story. It's so inspiring. Tori Spelling!!! So impressive!!! Keep reading to find out what I mean!




 
"My name is Candace Rasmussen, I am married to my sweetheart, Brian,  and a stay at home mom to two wild boys and one sweet girl in Rexburg, Idaho.

Knotty Tots. It all started with a pair of leg warmers. Two years ago I wanted to crochet my daughter a pair of leg warmers but I couldn't find a pattern anywhere. I had only recently learned how to crochet, but using a couple techniques I had learned I started to make up my own pattern. The first several (dozen) pairs were not  quite what I was looking for and I continued to change the pattern until I finally came up with something I really loved. People around me would notice them and started asking me about them and where I got them.

So I made several pairs and signed up to do a craft fair. After that I decided to start up an Etsy shop and started out the first couple weeks fairly slow. Then things took off! I came up with a crochet flower with my signature 'knot' in the middle. From there I have added to my collection with crochet top dresses, stuffed animals, hats, and headbands.

My shop has been open for 7 months and the response has been great! I have had international orders sent to Canada, Spain, United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, and Iraq! I have also recently sent (along with other handmade sellers) a basket with items to Tori Spelling! 

This business has been incredible for me, an outlet for my creativity and the opportunity to meet new people and receive recognition from others. All while having flexibility and being able to continue to stay home with my children. I love what I do!"

Please help me give Candace and her adorable shop Knotty Tots a very warm welcome and hop on over THERE and have a better look at all these amazing goodies she has to offer. 
Anything from Candace's shop would make an A*M*A*Z*I*N*G Christmas, birthday or shower gift. I would LOVE to get a pair of these leg warmers for Ginger's shower! I would be so blown away! I just love all this handmade goodness.  Please consider buying handmade gifts this year!! 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS and HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 
Hanna

13 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I love these little leg warmers with the flower on the side! I made some for adults. How cute to see them for 'littles'!! :-)

Dawn said...

Love the leg warmers. thanks for stopping by. Love your blog.

Garilyn said...

Those leg warmers are soo cute. Makes me want to pull out my hooks! Thanks for following me, I'm now a new follower!

Holly said...

Those are so adorable! Not helping my baby fever AT ALL! ^_^

Sweet T Makes Three said...

How cute! I love the matching warmers and hat.

chamkhmerangkor said...

Hi ! friend your blog is very good i was click and links your blog http://hotshowgay.blogspot.com/
hope you links my blog and click to see.
thank for visiting my site.

Heather (The Menu Mama) said...

Oh my gosh those are gorgeous!!! She is so talented!

Karla said...

Beautiful!

AubrieAnne said...

TOO CUTE! Now all I need is someone's child to put them on. lol.

Michelle said...

What a cute idea.
I wish Candace all the luck with her shop.

Cara said...

ADORABLE!!! I found Knotty Tots on etsy a couple months ago and mentioned them on my blog as well... they will definitely be on my list of "must gives" for upcoming showers! :)

http://bellabambinidesign.com/blog/2010/11/legwarmers-we-love/

Jenn said...

These are too cute! My little Peek-A-Boo would love them. ♡

hungryhippie said...

These are ADORABLE!!! THanks for following me, I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. Have a great Holiday Season.
natalie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...