Reminiscing



I hadn't looked at our wedding album in a very long time. I can remember when we first got married I would look at this probably ten times a day and cry every time. It's funny how things change but it still makes me cry every time I see it. 
I'm not sure why but I was feeling very romantic and hopeful this evening so I decided to give our most treasured day a visit and I'm so glad I did. I love my husband more than anything and feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him forever. Sometimes when your eight months pregnant and chasing a one year old around all day it's easy to forget this. Tonight I remember...........
I don't usually get incredibly personal here but I thought I would share my most treasured day with all of you tonight. You can click below on My Wedding Album if you'd like to see.

My Wedding Album

Hanna

15 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a beautiful bride you are :)

Just made that way said...

I love your dress, What a magical day it must have been...

Cara said...

Such a beautiful album!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Eschelle said...

gorgeous!
my last post

slommler said...

Beautiful bride and your dress is amazing!!
Hugs
SueAnn

PoetessWug said...

Just beautiful!!! I loved your dress, the song, the cake....Everything! You were a beautiful bride...still are! ;-) (Speaking from a woman who's still honeymooning 28 years later! ^_^}

Cecilia said...

I think is great you make a stop in you day to see those pictures again, they are all so great! so romantic. I think is great you feel and write like you do about your marriage and your husband.
I loved your dress! You were such a beautiful bride!

m&msmommy said...

Beautiful!!!

And congrats to Milton on the Cutest Kid Contest! :) Mia was in it too! :)

Sarah said...

I love looking at our wedding pics too and now, my girls love looking at them, which makes it even better! Beautiful pics!

Melissa said...

I love your Wedding album! The photos are great! ( I love to take photos ! ) and the way that you put this album and song together was wonderful.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Melissa

Kelly said...

Soo beautiful!!! You both look so happy and in love. :)

Heather Johnson said...

Thanks for following Family Volley. I love your site. Beautiful things here. I have gone totally handmade this Christmas and have gotten a lot of great ideas off your blog. Can't wait to see more.

Samantha said...

I love this picture. Its beautiful. I'm getting married in Oct 2011. Im so excited.

Karen said...

Oh, Hanna, your wedding photos are just gorgeous! I usually get our wedding album out around our anniversary-for 32 years been doin' that! Yes, that was great, but after raising 3 kids, we feel like the days they were born were our best days! Bless you as you chase your precious 1 year old and give birth next month. May your delivery be easy and uncomplicated. I will be a grandma for the 1st time in May-so excited! Thanks for your visit to my blog.

Char said...

Thank you for sharing! Those pictures are gorgeous and you were a doll!! Love your dress and everyone looked great!! Already 3 years have passed and look at your family and watch it grow, congrats on the new addition coming very soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...