Rue La La

For those of you that signed up a while back and got a $20 credit to Rue La La, you only have until the end of the month to use it. It will expire January 1, 2011. 
If you missed that offer, you can still sign up now and get $10 credit. Rue La La has Designer stuff at discounted prices and the boutiques they offer change every two days which is great because you can always find something you want. I bought a pair of Paige Denim jeans a while back to use as incentive to help loose pregnancy weight once Ginger is born and I'm contemplating what to get next! 
It's invitation only so click *HERE* if you want to sign up and get $10 credit. You credit will be visible one day after you sign up!!!! 
Happy Shopping Lovelies and H*A*P*P*Y   H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S!!!

Please go take *PEEK* at my lovely GIVEAWAYS. I currently have 6 listed and everything is handmade and gorgeous!!. Happy Holidays!!!! 



Hanna

 

2 comments:

That One Mom said...

I totally signed up when you first posted about RueLaLa but never got a $20 credit. I have, however, gotten several veery cool things at fantastic prices since signing up!

Mandy said...

Thank you for following me! I'm excited to check out your beautiful site!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...