40 Weeks


How far along? 40 weeks. Today is officially my due date.
Baby’s Size: Over 7 pounds
Bellybutton: Still in
Stretchmarks: I think I found a few new ones this week:(
Maternity Clothes: I hardly even fit in those anymore.
Gender: Little baby girl! My sweet Ginger!
Movement: YES!!! She's huge. I'm surprised she can still fit in there!
Sleep: Of course not!
Symptoms:  I've been sick this past week but am so grateful that I did not go into labor while I was at the peak of my sickness. I don't even want to try to image how painful that would be. I also had a little trip to the hospital this week because Ginger's heart rate got a little elevated due to dehydration on myt part. So, this week has been a little trying. I am feeling much better now and am ready for her arrival anytime.  I even managed to whip up a batch of brownies from scratch and they are AMAZING. I'll post the recipe soon:)
Food Aversions: Nah
Food Cravings: fresh fruit.....I think my appetite is waining the closer and closer I get
Best Moments this week: Sweet quality time with my little Milton!!
What I miss: Oh a little of everything, my lung capacity, my body, my husband
What I am Looking forward to:  Being finished with the labor and being able to hold that little sweet girl in my arms.
Milestones: At last week's doctor's appointment I was 2 centimeters dilated and 70% effaced. That was 5 days ago so I'm sure I'm 3 centimeters by now! It's not really any day now, it's more like any minuet now. I'll keep y'all posted and be sure to look for Jessica from {CIVETTA}. She will be guest blogging for me as soon as I go into labor:)

 
Please take minuet to have a *PEEK* at my all handmade GIVEAWAYS





Hanna

28 comments:

Misty said...

YAY HANNA!

I know you have to be excited and anxious, you'll be holding sweet ginger soon!

can't wait to see pics!

PoetessWug said...

I'm so glad you got past the sickness part, but I'm sorry for all the discomfort this week. :-( Too bad labor has to be "LABOR"! I guess that's why it got that name, huh?!...Take it easy, eat some brownies, and think pretty baby thoughts this week. RELAX!! {That's another word that has it's name for a reason. :-)}

Our Village is a Little Different said...

How exciting. God Bless! I hope you have an easy delivery, and a sweet babymoon.

Dixie Mom said...

You're almost there! Well, you really are there. You're right...any minute! Looking forward to meeting Ginger girl!

adrienzgirl said...

Can't wait to see her! Lots of good vibes for quick and easy labor Momma!

Allegro Mama said...

So excited for you, I can't wait to see pictures! Oh man! How fun!

Kelly~ Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

So exciting!!!

maternity clothes said...

It seems to me that the clothes you are wearing to a stretchable kind of maternity that I could my wife could wear if she is pregnant in our 2nd baby hopeful.

Kelly said...

SO EXCITING!!!!!

m&msmommy said...

YAY!!! I hope it's today (for selfish reasons of course ;) so she'll share a b-day with Mia! They could be bloggy bff's! :)

Continued prayers for an easy and safe labor and delivery!:)

mZ E said...

*WOW* I know you can't wait to just have her already! *smile* Thats how I started getting, like just come one and lets do this! You still looking lovely and beautiful, ma! Enjoy!

Vivian said...

Yay! Congrats on making your due date! It's all a countdown from here haha. Can't wait to meet Ginger! =)

M said...

Yay! wishing you an easy and safe delivery!!

Mormon Surrogate said...

Woohoo (insert cat call/whistle) You look absolutely LOVELY!

One with many names said...

Wooo hoooo ! :) Congratulations she could be here any minute now!!!

Tiffany Ellis said...

How exciting!!

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

Aww.. you're adorable!! Love your headband!!

Eastlyn and co. said...

Congratulations, Hanna on being so close to seeing your baby girl. There was a lady in my prenatal class who was a veteran mom with two other children. She described her easy labors and deliveries, so we all wished for a "Maggie birth." Now, I wish for you a Maggie birth, too. Can't wait to see your little angel. I tried your banana bread recipe over the weekend and it got rave reviews!

Kristin (Salty Tooth) said...

Aww, I love following your pregnancy! Sending positive thoughts your way.

Lindsay said...

You still look fabulous! You are going to do great. Cant wait to see pics of gorgeous Ginger :)

Kristen said...

Can't wait to "meet" your new little bundle!! Glad you're feeling better! : )

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

Gah! I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

You look FAB! Here's hoping it happens soon. I couldn't wait to lie on my stomach when pregnant with all 3 boys. Oh, and not having to pee so much. ;) All the best!

Texas Type A Mom said...

Oh my goodness, your belly is so cute! I love it!

Thanks for the follow, following you back from www.texastypeamom.com

Mrs. E said...

Hi, following you back. Thanks for following! :)

http://seriousmrse.blogspot.com

mienkintoshfairie said...

AHHHHHH, i'm so happy that you are having a guest blogger. Please take it easy Super Woman, relax, and prepare for Ginger! I'm hoping that she has red hair now when she's born.

tsue1136 said...

My best to your family and much anticipated addition!

Following you back from Follow Me Tuesday and glad to have found you!
Following via GFC, email and twitter.

Terri
http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

Rhiannon said...

Good luck!!! and best wishes! can't wait to meet her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...