Cute Finds

Hi friends! It's Jessica again, trying to entertain y'all while Hanna spends some quality time with her sweet Ginger Grace. If you read my blog, you may know that I don't have kids, BUT I have been a nanny and a pre-school teacher for years and adore children. So I thought I'd post a few things I've come across recently that I would snap up in a heartbeat, if {when} I have my own little bundles!
 
This is a letterpress poster, a collaboration between father and son. So beautiful for a nursery or playroom! Studio on Fire.
 
 
In the "In my size, please", category, these flats from Crewcuts.
 
 


I know Hanna loves her Etsy, so I wanted to include one of my favorite sellers- Miniature Rhino. I love all their stuff, but I think these Zodiac constellation embroidery would make a GREAT baby gift.
 
 



 You gotta love affordable cuteness! A collaboration between LA based boutique Splendid Littles and Target. I was there the other day and they are SUPER soft and adorable.




And lastly, my picks from good 'ol Gap Kids.
 
 
 











5 comments:

mienkintoshfairie said...

Love the whale sweater and the red flats

Katie @ EyeSpyDIY said...

How cute is that letterpress poster? Love it!

SubtleSouthernSnapshots said...

That dress is adorable!

PoetessWug said...

Very nice picks!

Little Tree Vintage said...

i love the zodiac constellation :) so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...