Handmade Gift Guide

Happy Sunday everybody! I hope you had a wonderful New Years celebration. 
Every Sunday I like to post a handmade gift guide in my quest to support handmade products. Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I am already dreaming up what I will be making this year. I thought of making mini pink donuts individually wrapped and adorned with handmade gift tags. We'll see how far I actually get with that with a newborn and 14 month old but I will try. Just in case you aren't planning on making your own Valentine's gifts, here are a bunch of GREAT handmade ideas that I love.

 
This adorable handmade frog hat from Creative Dragonfly which can now be yours along with EVERYTHING else in her shop for 20% off using the code "bouffee" at checkout!!! If you've been eyeing something from shop owner Barbara's gorgeous store now is your chance. This is an exclusive offer for Bouffe e Bambini readers! Thank you Barbara!!!!


These handmade couture washcloths from lillybelle Designs



These gorgeous handmade bangles from Cherry Creek Designs


This gorgeous satin dress from Up To My Knees in Crafts

One of these gorgeous Valentine's T's from Lil Blu Boo


These gorgeous handmade earrings from DyNamo

These gorgeous handmade baby shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes

These adorable argyle leg warmers from B:Mod Designs

This handcrafted wooden puzzle from The Puzzled One
This gorgeous vintage handbag from beso handbags

Some of this white chocolate bark from Nicole's Homemade Treats. Perfect Valentine's gift!!

The pattern for these adorable leggings from So Tei-Tei

A pair of these gorgeous handmade leg warmers from Knotty Tots

This gorgeous handbag from Charm Design

Next time you've got a gift to buy for someone special I hope you will consider buying handmade. I only feature handmade sponsors and giveaways here on my blog because I love to support all the unique artists and their unique crafts. 
I have some amazing handmade giveaways going on all the time. You can click {HERE} to check them out. 

Happy Sunday and Happy Shopping!!!






Hanna

12 comments:

Creative Dragonfly said...

Hanna I look forward to your Gift Guide each Sunday!

Canadian Coupon Mom said...

Thanks for sharing some great gift ideas! I love the pink dress and the brown pouch for sure.

cheeky curves said...

Those baby shoes are adorable

Kathy said...

Happy New Year everybody. What beautiful talent and love the pink and white leg warmers.
Kathydee

Ashley said...

thanks for becoming a follower of my blog, stopping by to return the favor. Happy new year

Melissa said...

Thank you for the follow I posted your button LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog soooo cute. Can't wait to check it out more.

Rebecca said...

Sweet! I don't buy or sell on Sunday but those are some good finds! Love the bag!

Sherry Lynn said...

Happy New YEar.......thank you for stopping by my blog.. Love the items you are featuring, I would love to have one of each...lol...

Het Knuter Huuske said...

Hi Hanna

How nice of you to follow me! Thank You :)
I will follow you also....
Tomorrow I will come back to take a better look at your blog :)

Bey Bey

Ivonne

ohkeeka said...

Thank you so much for following my blog--I appreciate it! I'm following you now too.

I'm all about recipes and crafting, so I will be back often. :D

Leanna Kelly-ann Karamath said...

These are really pretty Hanna and I look forward to your weekend posts and other recipes of course. I am still reading stuff on your site =)

Jodi said...

Very cute stuff! I am a new follower via the Relax and Surf Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...