Handmade Gift Guide

H*A*P*P*Y   S*U*N*D*A*Y!!!!
Here's another handmade gift guide for you all to enjoy! I always post one on Sunday to help support my love of handmade!! 
I am so blessed that I am able to share these goodies with you through my A*M*A*Z*I*N*G sponsors who I adore! Here's few things I would love to have.

A pair of these gorgeous earrings from Annali's Jewelry


This adorable handmade bunny from Knotty Tots

These delicious hot cocoa spoons from Nicole's Homemade Treats. I L*O*V*E this idea

This adorable Valentine's Day bib from lillybelle Designs

This ridiculously adorable two piece swim suit for Ginger from Up To My Knees In Cafts!! I L*O*V*E this!!! So darn cute! 

This adorable little Valentines Day dress from lil blue boo. I A*D*O*R*E this. 

This adorable over sized pom pom hat from Creative Dragonfly. This is so C*U*T*E!!

This gorgeous capelet from Happiknits

These little Strawberry shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes. L*O*V*E These!

This gorgeous vintage handbag from beso handbags

These stacked square rings from Cherry Creek Designs. I L*O*V*E these!!! 

This adorable matching onesie and leg warmer set from B:Mod Designs

This gorgeous clutch from Charm Design. I love the bow!!

This gorgeous headband from DyNamo

This lovely hand crafted wooden puzzle paint kit from The Puzzled One


I hope the next time you have a gift to buy for yourself or a loved one you will consider buying handmade!!!

If you'd like a chance to win some beautiful handmade goodies please click {HERE}. I only offer beautiful hand crafted things here on my blog! I hope you enjoy! 



Hanna

21 comments:

Dixie Mom said...

I'm always amazed at the talent that is out there.
I keep waiting to check into your site to see if your baby has come!

karen ~ lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Awesome "handmade" goodies today, Hanna!

ohboy said...

Love the puzzles!

Dear Lillie said...

LOVE all these!

PoetessWug said...

Great choices!

Kristen said...

Such beautiful things! I too, keep checking for news about baby Ginger! So excited for you!

cheeky curves said...

Those shoes are adorable

Creative Dragonfly said...

Hanna you always pick the best Creations for Sunday's Gift Guide!!!!

The Coupon Posse' said...

Hi Hanna, Thanks for visiting us over at The Coupon Posse'! You have so many cute things here:) I love the name you have picked for your baby too, I named my baby girl Ginger...and she just turned 21 :)

We are following you back!

Leah
The Coupon Posse

Lilianna Grace said...

Nice to meet you Hanna! Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I'm following you now to! I look forward to getting to know you and perusing your beautiful blog! :)

Melissa said...

OMG I still just love your blog so freaking cute. I left you an award on mine. http://froghoppindaisys.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Melissa@Pembroke Lane said...

Thanks for the follow! Following you back from www.pembrokelane.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, I'm in heaven! What a great collection of handmade things! AND I can't wait to hear about the birth of Ginger :-) Following you back!

Victoria said...

So awesome! And thank you for stopping by! :)

cakedarla said...

Wow, there is some good stuff here. I LOVE the Knotty Tots bunny! It's so adorable. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following.

chloessandbox.etsy.com said...

Hi there,
Just stopping by to say thanks for following my blog. Following yours as well ;)
Warm regards,
Karen

~Laura said...

Handmade gifts mean so much more...they come from the heart.

Mommying On The Fly said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS.. LOVING the knotty bunny.. (=.. BTW.. gotta a little award for ya @ http://mommyingonthefly.blogspot.com/2011/01/woot-woot-award.html

Our Village is a Little Different said...

Beautiful! I love the earrings and the stacked rings. <3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following back now.

Anella said...

Thank You for following my blog =]

I love anything homemade & your things are ALL adorable! I think the hat is awesome! Definitely following you back =]

Anella

Kelly said...

I love that pom pom hat - so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...