Handmade Gift Guide

Good Morning and Happy Weekend Lovelies!!!
Here is another gift guide that I whipped up to help promote my love of handmade!! These are all things that I would L*O*V*E to own myself!!!
The next time you have a gift to buy yourslef or a loved one I hope you will consider buying handmade!!!
 
Here's what I want........
This adorable smocked romper from Up To My Knees In Crafts


This gorgeous bowling bag made from vintage fabrics from beso handbags

These adorable handmade baby shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes

This scrumptious Caramel Belgian Chocolate and peppermint snow covered apple from Nicole's Homemade Treats

One of these hand carved puzzles from The Puzzled One

This double wrap bracelet from Annali's Jewelry

This adorable pink crown beanie from Creative Dragonfly

This gorgeous heart felt necklace from Cherry Creek Designs

These adorable striped leg warmers from B:MOD Designs

This adorable skull paci clip from lillybelle Designs

This men's knit cowl from Happiknits

This necklace from Jewelry 4 change

This clutch from Charm Designs

This adorable dress from lil blue boo


Hanna

13 comments:

Toesthattwinkle! said...

I love that necklace, its so pretty! I enjoy reading your posts and find them to be well written and informative.

Please check out my vintage review!

PoetessWug said...

You have a lot of good picks there!

Michelleesque said...

I love all of your picks, ESPECIALLY the Caramel Belgian Chocolate and peppermint snow covered apple. I'm a sucker for peppermint anything!

Denise @ Simply Weekends said...

Love that clutch from Charm Designs and I'm totally drooling over the chocolate and peppermint-covered apple! These are some great gift ideas!

Denise @ Simply Weekends

Lindsay said...

You have fab sponsors my love!! :) LOVE those tiny tiny shoes :)

Chelle & My boys said...

Love the shoes and the romper! and I wrote down your recipe for the cookies.. can't wait to try them!

Erin said...

That golden bag is amazing! I love colors like that.

Rhymes with Sparrow said...

I love every new pick! The necklaces are my top two! Glad I found you in the blog hop :)

Tammilee said...

I am following back from the blog hop! I love the purses pictured. They are amazing
Tammilee
www.tammileetips.com

Lorri Jeanne said...

Returning the follow from the Sunday Blog Hop.

I love all your picks! So much talent :)

mienkintoshfairie said...

Awesome guide, love the puzzle

Kel said...

Hi Hanna!
Just wanted to let you know you've got a Stylish Blogger Award waiting - click here for details: http://anythingeverythinginbetween.blogspot.com/2011/01/sqeeeeeeeeeeal.html
Come and see it whenever you're ready :)

vicki haley said...

Those baby shoes are precious! Thank you for sharing your picks!
Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...