Handmade Gift Guide

Every Sunday I like to post a gift guide that showcases my amazing sponsors and the beauty they create.
The next  time you have a gift to buy I hope you will consider buying handmade!!!
 
I adore this vintage jeweled bobby pin from Hand Made and Lovely


This adorable tea pot necklace from Jewelry 4 Change

These gorgeous heart and ruby earrings from Annali's jewelry. Perfect Valentine's Day gift

This super snuggy knit cowl from Happiknits

This adorable tunic from lil blue boo's new spring line. Be sure to check it out soon. This stuff sells out fast.

These amazing apple pops from Nicole's Homemade Treats

This tiny star ring from Cherry Creek Designs

This adorable tutu from Up To My Knees In Crafts

This gorgeous "Liz" bag from beso handbags

These adorable baby shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes

This beautiful puzzle from The Puzzled One
This adorable matching onesie/legwarmer set from B:Mod Designs

This adorable pacifier clip from lillybelle Designs

This adorable bonnet from Creative Dragonfly

Hanna

6 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Stunning stuff.

Mrs. Tuna said...

Cute thiings. How's life with the new baby?

Ruth said...

wow those are absolutely stunning stuff... thanks for sharing!!

PoetessWug said...

Great picks! Thanks for sharing...I shared something of yours on my blog this morning too! *Teehee*

http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/2011/01/newborns-and-other-big-babies.html

melody-mae said...

love them all, although I am a tiny bit IN LOVE with that ring....oh my!

mienkintoshfairie said...

Getting gift ideas for my friend. She has a baby, about 2 months.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...