Handmade Gift Guide

Happy Sunday Everyone. Here are some gorgeous finds from my amazing sponsors. Everything you see featured here is handmade. I like to post a gift guide every Sunday to help promote my love of handmade. I read a statistic the other day that said that if ou buy local and/or handmade 70% of that goes directly back into the local economy. I thought that was marvelous.
Here's a few things I personally L*O*V*E
 
This adorable visor beanie from Creative Dragonfly


This adorable bib from lillybelle Designs

These adorable funky monkey leg warmers from B:Mod Designs

This wooden yin yang puzzle from The Puzzled One
These adorable shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes

This gorgeous handbag from beso handbags

This adorable dress from Up To My Knees In Crafts

This gorgeous print from Cherry Creek Designs

This amazing Beligian Rocky Road from Nicole's Homemade Treats

These adorable ruffle capri's from lil blue boo

This gorgeous scarf from Happiknits

This gorgeous necklace from Annali's Jewelry


This gorgeous anchor pendant from Jewelry 4 Change

This gorgeous red cameo necklace from Hand Made and Lovely

Happy Shopping! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


Hanna

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Love these! So beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Home-Mom.com said...

thanks for sharing, these are great!

Lindsay said...

Such great sponsors Hanna! Hope you are getting a tiny bit of sleep :)

The SPANGLER said...

What a gorgeous collection of sponsor products! Oh, and I love the statistic on buying local or handmade goods!
If you get a chance I wanted to invite you to take part in my giveaway to win a $30 voucher to Shop @ SpaNGle...

The Quick Unpick Giveaway

...hope you come by!

Cheers
The Spangler @
The Quick Unpick

chloessandbox.etsy.com said...

Hi there,
Just wanted to say thank you for following my blog. Following yours as well :)
Karen
www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com

Rebecca Louise. said...

I love those green shoes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...