I'm back.......

First of all I would like to thank you all so much for all your warm sentiment and wonderful heartfelt comments on the arrival of our precious Ginger. I fee so blessed to have so many warm, wonderful prayers and thoughts coming my way. Thank you!!!
I would also like to take a moment to thank my lovely friend Jessica from {civetta} for not only announcing the arrival of Ginger but also for her lovely guest posts.
I just wanted to pop in and give you all a quick update on our new family of four. I will be posting Ginger's birth story as soon as I have the time to write it up. I am currenty typing one handed:) I'll also try to get some pictures of Ginger posted too if I can manage to find s moment to take a few. So far it's all been one big whirlwind. We came home from the hospital shortly after she was born so we could share the joy with Little Milton. He loves her and so far has reallt enjoyed admiring her tiny features and pointing them out to everyone.
I must admit I am struggling with the transition a bit. Before Ginger's arrival, little Milton was my ENTIRE world!!! So, I am of course loving getting to know little Ginger, but I am also really missing all my alone time with Milton. Being only 14 months old himself he is still a baby too. Obviously I knew having them so close would be challenging buy didn't know I would feel such a hard tug at my heart strings.
I also just wanted to mention that the first few months I am really going to concentrate on making time for BOTH my kiddoes and this means that I will have to put the blog on the back burner a little bit. I L*O*V*E my blog so much and adore this community and I will certainly still be here but it just may mean I only post every other day or every third day instead of everyday. Before now I was VERY dilligent about posting everyday but with the arrival of Ginger I have decided my family really needs all the extra time I can give.
That's it for now. I promise I will post Ginger's birth story and more pictures of the little beauty as time permits.
I also wanted to mention that I have some absolutely A*M*A*Z*I*N*G gi veaways posting over the next few weeks from some of my most treasured shops. So you will have plenty of handmade goodies coming your way as always!!!!
Thank you again for all the loving support!!!
 
 
Hanna

17 comments:

Judy said...

My boys were just under 2 years apart, and even with the increased gap in age, I felt the exact same way. I felt like I was constantly being pulled two directions and was never able to give both my boys the individual attention I felt they deserved. One of the joys of being a mother :). My youngest is now almost 2, and I still feel that way sometimes...that he just isn't getting enough attention, but I think it's a sign that you're a good mom and truly love your kiddos.

Darlene said...

Congratulations on your new addition. My kids were all close, too. 14-mos between 1 and 2, and 18 mos between 2 and 3. It can make for some hairy times, but it's nice that they can all grow up together. I felt the same way when my second was born, too.

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Congratulations! I can not wait to see some photos of the precious family addition. Sounds like Milton is going to be a wonderful big brother!

mZ E said...

Of course it will take some time but you will get the hang of it! Love them equally...Have a Blessed Filled Saturday, ma! *smile* Congrats again on Ginger!

PoetessWug said...

Hello! Welcome back!...I must admit I'm surprised that you even had time!! No worries about the posting less frequently. Your new little family is most important right now...Take all the bonding time you need...and rest time too! :-)

Eschelle said...

ahh life always gets in the way of blogging lol!

Kymmie said...

Oh, I understand that tug of two children. It's a struggle and guilt prevails. But before you know it, you'll be as seamless as deadling with it as they will be use to sharing you. xx

Lindsay said...

You are going to do great Hanna! Can't wait to hear your story! HUGS my friend!

Kat said...

Congratulations. Hope you are at least getting a bit of rest, too.

Suertemom said...

That was how how I felt before with my 2 girls just 16 months apart but I did appreciate it later since they are real playmates, best friends and they grow up together so close. Congrats and take your time to rest and enjoy your little ones.

natalia said...

Auguri for your wonderful baby !!!

Marnie said...

Life first, blogging second. Enjoy your two treasures. Time goes by too fast :0)

karen - lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Welcome home, Hanna and sweet Ginger! As many have mentioned already, family should always come first, and because you are such a wonderful woman, wife, and now mother of two, you know that!! Embrace your time with Ginger and Milton and cherish it...time flies by so quickly. Hugs to all!

Stephanie in Suburbia said...

Welcome back and take your time! Enjoy your new family, I am excited to hear updates.

Kel said...

Congratulations again and enjoy all the time with your little ones - they grow up so fast!

mienkintoshfairie said...

welcome back, and please rest. I'm happy to hear that you will be spending more time with your family ^_^.

cbs111 said...

Hanna, take your time posting. We enjoy reading but your family has to take the top position! Congrats on having such and wonderful family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...