Welcome Hand Made and Lovely

I am really excited about this amazing handmade shop and my newest sponsor. Please meet Hand Made and Lovely.
I L*O*V*E everything in this shop! There is so much to choose from that I want one of each!!!! Shop owner Bracey offers all kinds of G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S accessories from jewelry, to hair pieces, to cigar purses. Many of the pieces are crafted from vintage items as well which I love!!!
Take a peek at a few of these amazing jewelry finds.   


I L*O*V*E this handmade earring holder. This is so creative! 

I think  this is my favorite item in her shop!! SO DARN CUTE!
Here is a little more about Bracey and her shop Hand Made and Lovely

"My name is Bracey Pate, and I have been designing and creating jewelry for as long as I can remember. It all started out as unique pieces for myself or friends and family. I’m relatively new to Etsy and blogging, but I absolutely love it! I tend to blog about new items in my shop, recent craft projects, and life in general. braceypate.blogspot.com

My shop is named “Hand Made and Lovely” after a vintage sweater tag I found in a jar of buttons. The tag reads “I am hand made and lovely. Please look after me.” The phrase struck me as the perfect motto for my jewelry.

I create jewelry and accessories using recycled vintage materials as well as new findings. Most of my items are one-of-a-kind pieces. I do have some items available in multiples, so please contact me with questions. I love giving old buttons and vintage costume jewelry new life.

I have a wide variety of pieces available in my shop, and I am happy to take personal requests. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. braceypate@gmail.com"

I just love reading about the artists behind these unique and amazing handmade shops! Thanks Bracey!
Here;s a peek at a few of her gorgeous hair pins,
If you like what you see here you can also find Bracey on her adorable {BLOG}. Please hop on over there and say Hi!!
Bracey was also so kind and offered Bouffe e Bambini readers a discount to her shop. You can save 10% off your entire order by simply entering the code "beb10" at checkout.
Please help me show Bracey and her gorgeous shop Hand Made and Lovely a big warm welcome and go browse around!!! You won't be disappointed. There is something for everyone in this shop!
Happy Shopping!!!



Hanna

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

What great things! I am off to shop :) Hope you are adjusting well my friend!

m&msmommy said...

Beautiful pieces! Thank you for sharing! I hope life is going well, and that everyone is settling in "okay". I put okay in quotes because I know the adjustment from 1 to 2 children for our family was HUGE, so give yourself time!!! There were time I would look at my husband and say, "What have we done?" not because we brought Mia in to this world, but because I felt SO bad for Manuel because he wasn't getting a TON of attention (dont' get me wrong, we didn't ignore him! ;) but clearly a baby is more needy then a 4 year old. Hang in there! I'm sure you are doing GREAT! :)

Ash said...

Aww. I really like those. I like handmade things because it makes it more "personal" and much more worth.

Super adorable.

mienkintoshfairie said...

I love the hairpins! I hope that all is well with you and Ginger ^_^

nash :-) said...

super beautiful stuffs you've got.

By the way, I've got an award for you, please check on my blog www.nashlovetonzi.blogspot.com

congratulations!

Cecilia said...

Hi! I just wanted to tell you I gave you an award in my blog! I see I'm not the only one ;)
http://soteitei.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-got-award.html

Ashley said...

Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. Beautiful jewelry! I'd love to feature your jewelry on my blog! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
-Ashley
All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
Twitter Page
Facebook Fan Page

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...