Welcome Jewelry 4 Change

I am so excited to be introducing you all to my newest sponsor, Jewelry 4 Change.
Shop owner Jan has a wide variety of beautiful hand crafted jewelry including necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
I was so touched when I read Jan's story behind Jewelry 4 Change and I know you will be too. I am so honored to be featuring Jan and her amazing jewelry shop here on Bouffe e Bambini. It's amazing to see such wonderful talent manifest into beautiful creations but also to meet the amazing people behind the handamde creations. 
Here is just a little peek into some of the beautiful things you find in Jan's shop Jewelry 4 Change.


Please take a moment to read Jan's story and a little bit more about Jewelry 4 Change and why it exhists today. I just love this story. so inspiring. 

"For as long as I can remember I’ve had a passion for creating. My mom was an avid seamstress, gardener and cake decorator. By the time I was 10 I was making beaded bracelets on a loom.  Throughout my adulthood I’ve dabbled in painting, scrapbooking, and even a bit of soapmaking.

I’m married to my college sweetheart and have two wonderful children. Six years ago my life changed dramatically when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. My teaching career was put on hold while I went through almost two years of treatment. With much more free time on my hands, I rediscovered the joy of jewelry making.  
In 2010 several friends of mine traveled to Ethiopia on a mission trip to improve the lives of individuals in remote villages. I wondered how I could assist their project… and, voila! Jewelry4change was born! I started my Etsy shop in November 2010 and am happy to know a portion of my proceeds are helping to bring safe, clean water to Ethiopians."
Here are a couple more pieces I A*D*O*R*E
Jan has so kindly offered to give my readers a 15% discount at checkout by simply entering the code "beb15" at checkout.
Please help me show Jan and her amazing shop Jewelry 4 Change a very warm welcome and hop on over there and take a *PEEK* around!!! Plus what a great cause to be giving to. I just love this shop. I hope you do to!! Plus Jan has promised a giveaway in the next couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled for that!!! 
You can also connect with Jan and Jewelry for Change on her {BLOG} or {FACEBOOK}.
Happy Shopping and a great big welcome to Jewelry 4 Change!!! 

10 comments:

Shanise said...

Gorgeous pieces & beautiful new blog layout btw!!
^_^"

Shanise said...

I just love handmade jewelry! Definitely checking the site out!

Jan at Jewelry4Change said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Hanna! I've been watching and waiting for an introduction to baby Ginger. I can't wait!

Lindsay said...

What gorgeous items!

singlemom2008 said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the jewelery!!!! Looking forward to following your site!!!

Marie said...

What beautiful items, I love that necklace! I'll go check out her shop.

Ash and Rowe said...

Hi! I'm following you back from Mon. the 10th! Thanks for the follow! I look forward to reading your blog!


The Adventures of Ash and Rowe
adventuresofashandrowe.blogspot.com/

mienkintoshfairie said...

Nice shop, as usual. I lived in Manhattan, I moved back to GA late last year. I might move back, I miss so much about NY-but not the cost of living,lol! Can't wait for you to post more recipes ^_^

aiNe said...

Hi! I'm inviting you to accept the Stylish Blogger Award. :)

Details can be found here Lovin' the Prize of Life!

♥ aiNe

Amy said...

Hi Hanna! I just now saw your comment you left on my Evy's Tree blog. Thank you for stopping by!! And you are so cute preggo! Not sure when that last pic was posted, but if your little one is here already, congrats!! And I love her room and the owls. Darling. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the comment and I look forward to seeing you around! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...