Welcome Nicole's Homemade Treats

I am extra excited to be introducing you all to this D*E*L*I*C*I*O*U*S shop and my newest sponsor, Nicole's Homemade Treats.
As you all know my husband and and I are foodies and LOVE to eat!!! When I saw Nicole's shop I just about jumped out of my seat wanting to snatch up every delicious morsel in her shop!!! It probably doesn't help that I'm 9 months pregnant but these homemade treats are to die for.
Nicole offers a lovely variety of sweets including caramel and chocolate covered apples, nut clusters, peanut butter cups, chocolate covered pretzels and even homemade granola.
Here........take a peek.........mmmmmmmm

These make the P*E*R*F*E*C*T Valentine's Day gifts!!!!

 Don't these peanut butter cups look too die for? I L*O*V*E peanut butter cups!!!

I always like to include a little bit more about my sponsors so you can get to know them a little better. Here's a little about Nicole,

"Go Ahead and Indulge

I am a stay at home mom of two boy and a military spouse. I use candy-making as a stress reliever and creative outlet! I also enjoy: baking, cooking, golfplaying with my kidsreadingsocializing & working out. Candy making, it is a great stress reliever and creative outlet for me! Selling my products locally and online is a fun and rewarding endeavor! I have spent many hours trying to get my treats "just right!" It is safe to say that some of my first attempts were very interesting!

✿ Nicole's Homemade Treats is an LLC operating out of New York State. All my products are prepared in my fully licensed kitchen. NYS Dept. of Agriculture #31AAAA

✿ My treats are prepared in small batches, to preserve the taste and quality of the product, and to ensure that there is no waste. It takes me about 5-7 days to produce your order. I PROMISE - they will be  worth the wait! 

✿ I make only all natural, preservative free products, and use as many organic ingredients as possible. My products may not have the shelf life of store bought products, no worries! They won't last very long!

✿ The packaging products I use are considered "green" because they are made using recycled products, or come from ecologically conscious companies.

✿ I am really conscious about who I purchase my products from - the majority come from local companies, farms, and shops, however if that is not possible I buy from companies that are known to be eco-friendly/green themselves.

I hope you enjoy eating my "treats" as much as I like making them!"

Here's a peek at a few more of Nicole's delicious treats that I am dying to try!!!! YUM.......Chocolate covered cherries!!!!
And of course one of my absolutle favorite combinations of all time, salty and sweet!!!!! Love these!!!

Please help me show Nicole and her delicious shop a very warm welcome and hop on over {THERE} and browse around for some scrumptious treats!!!! You will not be disappointed. I promise you!!
You can also connect with Nicole and her sweet treats on her {BLOG}, {FACEBOOK} or {TWITTER} accounts!!
PLUS Nicole had so generously offered Bouffe e Bambini readers 10% off everything in her shop using the code"VIC10" at checkout!! Don't miss out on this deal!!
Plus keep in mind Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Any of these treats would make the perfect gift for your loved one!

E*N*J*O*Y!!!!!!

6 comments:

Kimberley said...

Holy cronk these look good! Getting back on Weight Watchers today though, so I can't indulge, but yummy!!!!!!

PoetessWug said...

I've been a fan of her shop for a long time. She deserves the feature here. Nice!

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

Thank You for the nice feature!

Lindsay said...

Oh my YUM! Gorgeous and delicious :)

Airamty said...

Hey bloggy friend, I love your blog and I think you really deserve an award which is waiting for you at my blog! We are so happy we found you! Blessings! OMG!!! Those look very delicious!

http://pinkyslearningworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/hey-my-very-first-award.html

mienkintoshfairie said...

Trying to lose weight, lol. I will pass this along though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...