GG

Here is my sweet little Ginger Grace at three weeks old! Her skin is peeling a little so don't mind that:)
I am so grateful for her. She is such a lovely baby. She is a much easier baby then little Milton was. 
We are still learning and adjusting as a new family of four but things are getting slightly easier. I am learning how to multi task like no other!!! I thought being a nurse I had to be good at multitasking but this puts that to shame. You should see me some days, it's pretty hilarious. I've got Ginger in one arm and Milton in the other while I'm trying to make lunch, change a diaper, and wipe a face.
I spent most of my days sitting on the floor now so little Milton feels like I'm still right there with him while I can still taking care of Ginger. My back has seen better days but I'm sure as I loose weight and gain strength it will get better.
I am pleased to report that I am only 2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight with Ginger. Unfortunately I am 60 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight with little Milton but it could have been much worse having been pregnant for 2 years straight.  So now I will begin the process of loosing all this pregnancy weight and I couldn't be more excited! 
I have been gazing into my closet full of size 6 jeans and high heels for 2 years now and I am DYING to get back into my cute clothes!!! So, I might start doing a weekly or monthly weigh in post. We'll see how it goes. I am also considering running again. There is a half marathon I would love to run in October. We'll see how this goes too! 
Anyway, that's my latest update. Here's my darling little GG!!!

Her G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S headband came from one of my favorite accessory shops Giddy Up and Grow. Find her shop {HERE}





Hanna

36 comments:

Mrs. Girouard said...

I am a new follower, I LOVE your blog! Congrats on your newest addition, she is beautiful!

Mrs. H said...

She is absolutely precious. Congratulations to you and your family!!

**Ashley P** said...

how precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth Eaton said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I LOVE the headband.

Amber Risher said...

She is simply beautiful! You are simply a super woman! You will fit into your clothes again! I would love to see your monthly weight progress! It took me six months after Noah and I was soooo happy when I fit back into my old jeans!

Little Tree Vintage said...

she is precious <3

The Country Cook said...

She is absolutely gorgeous and precious! I too look in my closet and "sigh". You'll do great and will be back into those jeans and heels soon!

PoetessWug said...

She is such a little cutie. And that headband is adorable on her too!...Now you're planning a marathon?!...WOW! I must be doing something wrong! Where is MY energy level?!...I don't even have any kids! :-) Good for you! And GO GIRL!!! ^_^ More power to you!

Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust said...

Oh my goodness. How beautiful! BTW, it is an honor to have you as a follower on my blog! I'm hosting a great giveaway--all you have to do to enter is stop by & leave a comment on the giveaway post. My fingers are crossed for you.

Warmly, Michelle

m&msmommy said...

SOOO sweet!!! (and I LOVE the headband! :)

Tiffany said...

Ooohh, she is so adorable! Cute headband and I love the little pink leg warmers!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh she is Perfect Hanna. I want to see more pics of this precious little girl :)

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

AWW, She is simply precious!

slommler said...

What a beautiful baby! And I love that headband!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Marnie said...

Your daughter is beautiful. God Bless xo

Stephanie Rose said...

SWOON!!!!

Jess said...

She is beautiful!
And hooray for starting to lose the weight. My Elliot is almost 9 weeks old and I'm still eleven pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Oh my goodness... she is just precious.

Lisa said...

Don't worry about the weight, Hanna, you will be so busy with your little ones that it'll come right off. I found it much easier with #2 (and 3)....there wasn't as much down time as when you just have 1. That baby girl of yours is just scrumptious!!!

Amanda Putri said...

Sooo cute ^_^

Kelly said...

She is absolutely precious!

MommaAmma said...

Oh my goodness that super soft hair! I'm sure your lips are close to it often. So sweet. And those little hands. I'm supposed to be done so don't give me any ideas!!! :o)

Amy said...

Girl going from one to two kids KILLED ME!! You are doing amazing!!

And I so understand the whole weight thing. I'm so sick of that last 10lbs that I joined weight watchers online. ha. I love it!! I have been carrying around all this extra weight and been dying to wear my old clothes and when I joined I found out they have a nursing mom program!!!! OMW, why didn't someone tell me sooner?? ha! You are going to be tiny in no time with all that running. JEALOUS! :)

love your blog! xoxo

Amy said...

PS...Ginger is GORGEOUS!!!

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

You left a comment on one of my posts a few months ago, and I just wanted to let you know that I am now one of your followers. :)

Brad Fallon said...

She is so precious! Lovely photo!

Kel said...

Oh - she is the sweetest little bubba I've seen!

Mrs. Tuna said...

Love babies, so cute!

Melissa said...

Ginger is precious! Congratulations on the new addition.

Love the pictures!

mienkintoshfairie said...

Are those little baby thigh highs? Those are pretty cute and stylish ^_^

Dear Lillie said...

Oh Hanna - she is so beautiful!!!!!!!

Amanda S. said...

Adorable! Following back from Mommy's Peanut Gallery, thanks for stopping by!

Amanda said...

She is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
http://tooblessed-tobestressed.blogspot.com/

Melanie Mueller said...

Oh My Gosh! She is so pretty! That headband looks so cute on her. If I had a little girl, I would be going to straight to that site to buy one.
Good job on being so close to your prepregnancy weight. I finally go the will power to get back to mine after 18 months. =) Keep us posted on your progress with that and the possible marathon.
Thanks for following my blog. Love yours and am your newest follower.

Rhiannon said...

she is a doll!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...