Handmade Gift Guide

Happy Weekend! Here is a lovely gift guide jam packed with nothing but gorgeous handmade items from my sponsors who I absolutely A*D*O*R*E!!!! 
I post this every week in my quest to support handmade products!!! I hope the next time you have a gift to purchase you will consider buying handmade!! Enjoy!
Here's a few things I wouldn't mind having..........

This adorable bunny hat from Creative Dragonfly. P*E*R*F*E*C*T for Easter babies!!!


This adorable bib from lillybelle Designs. I A*D*O*R*E this bib. It's always been my favorite.

This adorable onesie/leg warmers set from B:Mod Designs

These adorable shoes from Kathydee's Cozy Toes

This gorgeous necklace from Annali's Jewelry

This gorgeous handbag from my favorite handbag shop beso handbags

This adorable smocked dress from Up To My Knees In Crafts

These gorgeous earrings from Cherry Creek Designs

These key lime belgian chocolate clouds...YUM....... from Nicole's Homemade Treats

This adorable outfit from lil blue boo's spring collection!!

This gorgeous capelet from Happiknits

This gorgeous ring from Hand Made and Lovely

This gorgeous bracelet from Allora Handmade

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!! 



Hanna

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

THAT bunny hat is too cute for words! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Tiffany said...

That is some great stuff, I love the leg warmer set!

katie said...

love that outfit from lilblueboo! looks like matilda jane, but made here in the USA! hey, you follow me on my family blog but i am combining my family and cooking blogs into one adn dont want to lose you in the transition. please stop by and say hello at www.brightonparkblog.blogspot.com hope to see you soon. i will be doing a big giveaway in march to celebrate this transition!

Julia @ Natural Parents Network said...

There are some really cute things here! I especially love the bib and leg warmer set!

Brandy Nelson said...

Hi Hanna! Thanks for stopping by and following. I am here returning the favor. I LOVE all the gorgeous girly accessories you have photographed on your site! I can totally see my daughter rocking all of these items, especially the flower hair accessories! LOVE it!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Brandy
www.NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...