Handmade Gift Guide

Happy Sunday Lovelies!
Here is my weekly handmade gift guide! I L*O*V*E handmade and I would love your help in supporting the handmade trade!! 
Please consider buying a handmade gift the next time you are shopping for yourself or a loved one. Look at all these gorgeous things you could indulge in.


This adorable little owl barrett from Whitesuggar


These amazing cherry, pistachio, chocolate chunk sweet and salty candy from Nicole's Homemade Treats

This gorgeous scarf from Happiknits

These gorgeous earrings from Annali's Jewelry

This adorable dress from lil blue boo

This gorgeous card from Poppy Papers

These freshwater pearl earrings from Hand Made and Lovely

This lady bug beanie from Creative Dragonfly

These adorable rosette earrings from Allora Handmade

One of these tiny charms from Cherry Creek Designs

This gorgeous formal dress from Up To My Knees In Crafts

These "come to the dark side, we have cookies" leg warmers from B:Mod Designs

This sushi paci clip from lillybelle Designs

This gorgeous handbag from beso handbagri

These adorable baby shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes



Hanna

10 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I love the poppy cards! The other items are nice too, but I don't have any children.

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Nice gifts! This is Tanya returning
the follow!

Kathy said...

I love shopping! Cherry Creek Designs is one of my favorite.

The Creative Chickadee said...

Thanks for stopping by Hannah. I look forward to getting into this cute blog of yours. Now following as well. Thanks for supporting hand made!! Love Ms Darcy's headbands.

Kelly

Lindsay said...

What wonderful things :)

Konrad said...

I love owls and that little one at the top is adorable!

Sarah said...

These are all lovely! The owl is amazing!

Tiffany said...

Great finds Hanna, I love the Ladybug beanie!

mienkintoshfairie said...

The owl is my fav, I love owls! I used to make and sell owl pins. The handbag is really cool as well

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

I'm so in love with that scarf!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...