Handmade Gift Guide

Happy Weekend my lovely friends. Here is another hand made gift guide for you! 
I hope you will join me in supporting the handmade community!! 
Next time you have a gift to purchase I hope you will consider buying handmade!
Here's a few things I buy in a heart beat

These adorable shoes from KathyDee Cozy Toes


This gorgeous capelet from Happiknits

This gorgeous orchid feather headband from Up To My Knees In Crafts

This gorgeous tiget lilly card from Poppy Papers

This gorgeous rossette headband from Hand Made and Lovely

This banana cream pie candy from Nicole's Homemade Treats

This gorgeous headband from Whitesuggar

These gorgeous earrings from Annalis Jewelry

These adorable leg warmers from B:Mod

This adorable lucky clover bib from lillybelle Designs

This gorgeous necklace from Allora Handmade

These adorable bows from Caroline G.

This adorable dress from lil blue boo

This don't be a square ring from Cherry Creek

This adorable owl hat from Creative Dragonfly

AND last but not least this gorgeous bag from beso handbags. PLUS this weekend only you can get 15% off ANY bag in ANY fabric!!!! You can even pre order her new spring bags that have not even been released on the website yet. You can take a peek at the new bags on her {FACEBOOK} page.  If you want to take advantage of her amazing sale simply email her at johanna@besohandbags.com



Hanna

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such cute things Hanna! LOVE Poppy Papers. :)

Sleppery said...

oh my goodness o.o it's all so adorable. Especially the little owl hat! <3 great finds :)

Becca said...

Such cute stuff! I love buying handmade, and need to get my own Etsy shop updated.

Tiffany said...

You always find the greatest things!

slommler said...

Wonderful items you have found!!! Love the headbands...so cool!!
Hugs
SueAnn

April said...

Hi! I’m already a follower but I wanted to stop by say hi and thank you for following my blog. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
http://www.MommysReviewsandGiveaways.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...