Homemade Fudgy Brownies

This is my first time making brownies from scratch and I will NEVER make them from a box again!!! I was so impressed with {THIS RECIPE} that I originally saw on Maggie's Country Kitchen {BLOG}. You should hop on over to Maggies' {BLOG}because she is always cooking up something fantastic.
The reason I loved this recipe so much was that it only called for 7 ingredients. Oh and I added some chopped pecans too:) I think it's wonderful the more simple you can make something and they were the best brownies I've EVER had. My husband agreed. They were so rich and dark and fudgy with a slightly flaky crust. PURE HEAVEN I TELL YOU!! Please do yourself a favor and make these immediately. Plus I bet you already have most of the ingredients in your pantry. The recipe was also VERY easy!!!! Find it {HERE}.
Oh and a couple tips..........I would definitely use parchment paper and I would also grease the parchment paper as the recipe suggested. I didn't and wish I had. I could still get them out once they were totally cooled but it would have been much easier had I greased the paper. Also, I didin't bother to go to the grocery store for ingredients so I used one whole bag of unsweeted Giardelli chocolate chips that I had lying around in substitution for the 3 ounces of baking chocolate. It was perfect and dark and delicious, just thought I'd mention that in case this is easier for you to buy.


Also Please take minuet to have a *PEEK* at my all handmade GIVEAWAYS.  I only feature beautiful handmade things on my blog and everything is gorgeous! You will not be disappointed. I promise you!!! 



Hanna

8 comments:

lovinangels said...

I LOVE homemade brownies. And cake. Honestly, there isn't a mix out there worth buying. You can ALWAYS make something easier, healthier, and better.

Mary said...

Yum! I know what I'm making this week! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

Oh my yum! I am guilty of making boxed brownies..shh don't tell :)

Dear Lillie said...

Ahhhhh - don't do that to a pregnant woman! Just looking at these pictures is making me CRAVE brownies right now - haha! They look divine!

Teresa said...

my husband and kids love brownies, i will have to try this.
oh and stop by my blog http://isoundlikemymom.blogspot.com under "and the award goes to" to see something I left for you!

Amy said...

These look AMAZING!! Ugh. I wonder how many Weight Watcher points these are?? ha. :) Thanks so much for sharing!!

PoetessWug said...

Yummeeeeee! Those brownies look delicious!...*drooling* It's 5:30 a.m. and I'm about to lick my computer screen!! What are you doing to us?! ^_^

Lindsay said...

HANNA! I had to tell you I miss you :( Hope you are enjoying mommy hood :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...