Love is in the Air

originally seen {HERE} via my lovely and inspiring friend Jessica's {BLOG}
Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies!

I just thought I'd share a few posters that I adore and am seriously thinking about purchasing for our bedroom. I know. I know. It could be a little bit cheesy but listen, when you have two babies under the age of 15 months, sometimes you need to be reminded daily that once upon a time there was an abundance of romance.
I think they're pretty darn adorable myself!!!
find it {HERE}


find it {HERE}

find it {HERE}


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE this! Happy Valentines Day to your sweet family!

m&msmommy said...

Those signs are adorable! And I think even when you have two under 5, you need to be reminded that once upon of time there was a ton of romance! :)

Happy Valentines day to you, your hubby, Milton and Ginger!

Amber Risher said...

Love all of this! I am a "cheesy" romantic myself. You are so right...when you have babies you stop being a hot wife and become more or just a moma.

SMG said...

I did not realize you have two under 15 months! I too was in the same situation :)! Mine are 13 months apart but now are 2 and 3...love how close they are but that first year was tough!!! Lots of love and prayers being sent your way :) us moms have to stick together!!!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

those booties sure are cute and the model is adorable, too bad she's not part of the giveaway, lol. Makes me want to have a baby.

Good luck to everyone on the giveaway!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I think I left my message on the wrong post, oh well, c'est la vie.

well-to-do said...

loooooove this & love your blog :) i'm a new follower from the hop..... stop over & see us sometime, thanks!

xo the well-to-do girls

http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...