A week in My World


 
 Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to take nice pitures with the camera so I end up snapping a lot of shots with my iPhone. Here is a few shots from last week.

Here is Ginger just learning to lift her head
Milton loves to point out her nose and gives her plenty of wet kisses.
Little Milton at the park.
One of his favorite things is to get into Ginger's crib and play with her owls. Luckily she's not old enough to protest yet.
Brother and sister. LOVE.
Me and the kiddoes leaving for our morning powerwalk.
Milton at the Park in his PJ's

Our amazing BOB stroller!!! We love this stroller. It has mountain bike suspension and shocks and the tires are so big they can handle anything! Ginger is still a bit too small for this and doesn't like it much so unfortunately I haven't been able to run much yet. We do go power walking every morning but I use the single stroller for Milton and I put Ginger in the baby carrier. She likes this much better but I am eager for her to be big enough to enjoy riding in her own seat so I can start running already!!! 
Ginger and her daddy. LOVE.
just the three of us
Hanna

21 comments:

Kaci * Little Piles Everywhere said...

They are so sweet. This reminds me of when my two youngest were that little. Fun times!

Kristin said...

My kids are close in age, too. I miss them being cute and little like that.

Ava said...

too cute

Canadian Coupon Mom said...

Love the pictures. They are adorable!

Jill said...

Wonderful pictures! She is beautiful!

Blessings,
Jill

Steph, from Be Positive Mom said...

Beautiful Family!

Jamie said...

I'm past the stage of having babies but pics like this makes me sigh with sadness that I am.
Beautiful. Just beautiful

Lindsay said...

You guys are adorable. Ive heard such great things about that stroller. I may need to invest when we have #2 :)

Michelle said...

so sweet! Congrats and enjoy!

Jess said...

So sweet. Those pictures of Milton and her melt my heart. I can't wait for Elliot to have a little brother/sister. :)
I'm also getting a jogging stroller soon and was looking at BOBs. It's still too cold to jog here though (for Elliot, not me).

m&msmommy said...

Great pics! That picture of your hubby and Ginger is precious! Congrats on getting out with both of them, exercising and power walking! :)

Mandy said...

Adorable!

Heather (The Menu Mama) said...

Love this, reminds me of when my daughter was born (my son was only 20 months). Beautiful family!!

Losing Brownies said...

Ginger is a sweet little baby! Milton looks like a proud big brother!

PoetessWug said...

Awwwwww! Such beautiful pictures of all of you!!...And you mean you're not running enough in the house these days?! LOL

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

What a beautiful family!!

Ali Richardson said...

Your family is adorable!! Congrats on the new addition, she is beautiful!!

M said...

Aww so sweet! Congrats on the new addition! She is absolutely gorgeous!

Karla said...

What a beautiful family! Your baby is gorgeous!

Kel said...

Ginger is just a tiny bundle of CUTENESS! And Milton is so adorable :) You are so lucky!!

ohboy said...

Oh she is precious Hanna! and Milton looks so adorable in her crib!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...