Welcome Allora Handmade

I am delighted to introduce you all to my newest sponsor, Allora Handmade.
I have been a fan of Allora for a number of months now! I L*O*V*E rosettes and in my opinion Allora has some of the finest I've seen.
At Allora Handmade you will find necklaces, headbands, brooches, and bracelets all made from G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S handmade rossettes in a wide variety of vibrant colors!!!
I just love this shop!!! I'm so honored to be featuring shop owner Jessica and her amazing shop here on bouffe e bambini.
I always  like to feature a little bit about the artists who create all this gorgeous handmade goodness. Allora Handmade is owned by Jessica.
Here's a little more about her and her shop.

Meet Jessica


"I believe that creativity is good for the soul. I love my family with all that I am. I have 2 boys (Owen -3  and Henry-1 1/2) who keep me on my toes and make me smile (when they aren't making me crazy.) I have moved 23 times in the last 10 years. Our latest move was to help my husband finish school. I crave mexican food daily. The beach makes me giddy. (Must be the San Diego girl in me). I have learned more about myself in the last 2 years than in the 29 before them. I wish I was a dancer. I cherish real friendships. I consider motherhood an honor. I love my business and what it's become, but my real job as a wife and mother challenges me more than anything else I've ever done." 

 
Jessica has so kindly offered to give bouffe e bambini readers a 10% discount on everything in her shop using the code "BOUFFEE" at checkout. This offer will be good for 3 days!!
Please help me show Jessica and her gorgeous shop a very warm welcome and hop on over {THERE} and shop around! Take advantage of that amazing discount code.
If you like what you see here and would like to get to know Jessica and Allotra a little better you can find her blog {HERE} and her facebook page {HERE}.
I hope you love Allora as much as I do!!
Happy Shopping Lovelies!



Hanna

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

So pretty and colorful. What a great shop!

Emily Joyce said...

I've been a fan of Allora for awhile too! I just love her products!

Comix Book Gurl said...

Amazing!

ladaisi said...

Hope you’re having a lovely Saturday!

Oh my goodness these rosettes and colors are gorgeous! I'm going to have to get some.

Please come enter my $15 Etsy Gift Card Giveaway this week (ends 2/11)! The gift card may be used at any one of Violet Bella’s Etsy Boutique shops – she has beautiful handmade jewelry, clothing, and art.

Ladaisi : Etsy Giveaway

mienkintoshfairie said...

These are so vibrant in color!

Mooninmygarden said...

Gorgeous Jessica, I love your rosettes, so perfect and vibrant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...