Welcome Caroline G.

I am excited to introduce my newest sponsor. Meet the lovely handmade shop Caroline G.
This shop features adorable hair accessories for little girls and 10% of all proceeds go to Girls Inc. I just love that!!! 
Take a peek at some of the absolutely adorable things you will find at Caroline G.


Here is a little bit more about Carrie and her adorable shop in her own words,

"Growing up I loved bright colors and all things girly, and was always finding one craft or another to make. Those were some of the reasons why I ended up becoming a preschool teacher. I started the business in 2010 as a hobby because I realized how passionate I was about making, creating, and adding beautiful things into the world. I have also discovered how much I love connecting with customers and other handmade business owners as well.

I fully believe that I am incredibly blessed and thankful that I have opportunity to run my own business. I think one of the greatest gifts anyone can give a little girl (or child) is the empowerment and hope that she in fact can achieve her biggest dreams, which is why I donate 10% of the proceeds from each bow to Girls Inc.

I have made custom bows for flowers girls in wedding, family portraits, and birthday party favors."

 

Shop owner Carrie has so generously offered to give my readers 10% off their total order by entering the code "welcome10" at checkout. offer valid through 3/31.
You can also find Carrie and her adorable shop on {FACEBOOK} and{TWITTER} 
Please help me show Carrie and her gorgeous shop a very warm welcome and hop on over there and browse around.  Don't forget 10% off all proceeds go to Girls Inc.
Happy Shopping!!!





Hanna



 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What an adorable shop! Hope you have a great weekend Hanna!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...