Welcome Whitesuggar

I have an A*M*A*Z*I*N*G handmade accessory shop to introduce you to today,
Your going to find ENDLESS amounts of gorgeous hair accessories for little girls in this shop! Shop owner Yudelca offers a wide variety of accessories from headbands to bows, to clips, to beautifully adorned hats. Everything is hadmade and gorgeous. Take a *peek*

I always like to feature just a little bit more about my sponsors so you can get to know them a little better. This is why I love the handmade market place because each and every item has a personality and a story behind it. Here's a little more about shop owner Yudelca,

"It all started two years ago, with the birth of my princess, Sadie. She inspired me to create hair accessories for her. I tried to search for bows and accessories everywhere at affordable prices but couldn’t get what I really wanted for my little princess. As a stay-at-home mom, I started to do some research on how to create bows and where to get supplies, etc. I said to myself: “This shouldn’t be so hard”. So I started creating and I loved it. My dear husband and friends loved how cute my daughter looked with the accessories. I came across Etsy and did my research and gave it a shot! To my surprise, I got a sale the 2nd night I opened my shop. This inspired me even more. And now, 1 year later, I can say I have a home business which I owe entirely to my dear husband and daughter."



If you like what you see and would like to connect with Whitesuggar and Yudelca you can find her on {FACEBOOK} and get a behind the scenes look by checking out her {BLOG}.
The great news is Yudelca has offered to give bouffe e bambini readers a special discount code. You can enjoy 15% off you entire order by simply entering the code
"Welcome15" at checkout.
Please help me give Yudelca and her shop Whitesuggar a very big warm welcome and hop on over {THERE} and have a look around. Don't forget to take advantage of the great discount!!
Happy Shopping Lovelies!!!



Hanna

19 comments:

karen ~ lillybelle Custom Designs said...

What beautiful hair accessories! You found yet another lovely shop, Hanna! :)

Melanie Dohojda said...

Oh my gosh I love everything in this shop. I wish I knew if I was having a girl or not.

Lindsay said...

What an adorable shop!

Kristy said...

Those are so unique!

Tiffany said...

Such cute stuff!

craftymom said...

Thanks for following me! I'm now YOUR newest follower, and I LOVE your blog. Your little girl is such a sweetie!

Erin said...

How I wish I had a girl!

Leetah East said...

Gorgeous stuff!!! Thanks for the follow! Following you back!

Leetah East
afkdinner.blogspot.com

AiDiSan said...

Hi Hannah,

You have an amazing blog, the kind of blog I'll never get tired of visiting and can't wait to learn so many things from you. I am now a follower of yours.

Have a great day:)

mienkintoshfairie said...

Those are beautiful designs. What an inspiring story!

Mystee said...

Very cute designs.


I'm your newest hop follower
Have a wonderful week

http://www.everydayexpressionz.com/

Katie said...

love it! of course three of my five children are girls so we have an infinity for hair accessories here. You were following my old blog but it has changed and i would love for you to come back over to the new one. I have an etsy shop that will be opening this summer and look forward to you seeing that as well. www.brightonparkblog.blogspot.com

Humble Homemaker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! These are totally adorable. You have a lovely blog! :) I am following you back! Have a great day.
http://humblehomemaking.blogspot.com/

cheeky curves said...

they are so lovely

Jenette said...

Super cute finds! Thanks for stopping by Vanessa Robert Veils. I'm following you back ;-)

Volleysoft said...

thanx for the follow....following back!

Him, Me, Wee 3 said...

I have serious baby girl envy! 3 boys for this family. Nothing pink goin on here! Thanks for stopping by today :) I am following you back.

Mrs. Marine said...

Thanks for following me! I'm following you back! On GFC with Both my blogs:
www.mrs-marine.com
http://novelbloggers.blogspot.com
Please follow my other blog if you haven’t already. Don’t forget to stop by next week and link up again on "Stalk Hop Friday"!

Anna said...

Super cute giveaways! Thanks for becoming a follower of Ask Anna. I'm your newest follower now. :) Maybe I'll try to win something cute for my daughter.

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...