Win this.........with one vote!


Hi Everybody! I have a big favor to ask of you! My friend Max is an artist and has a chance to win a painting tour of Europe. If you vote for him you have the chance to win this awesome boombox from his collection worth $300.
All you have to do it click {HERE} and click on the plus {+} to vote and be entered to win.
Thank you so much! And if you need anything I am happy to return the favor.

UPDATE!!!! He's in 3rd place right now and only needs 300 votes to be in 1st place and win!!
Please take one minuet of your time and change his life forever! HE'S SO CLOSE!!! Thank you!!!

9 comments:

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

I totally voted. This is my kind of art. Colorful and done with the awesome colors of the rainbow. Digging it, it makes me happy just looking at his art. Thanks for posting about it and introducing me to him.

Deb
http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

This is so cool :)

Blaine said...

thats color full music.

Tiffany said...

I saw your link on FB and voted. I wish him the best of luck!

m&msmommy said...

I voted! What an awesome opportunity for him. Best of luck to Max! :)

Cara said...

Voted! :).

Tarin Rafferty said...

Keep us updated on his success!

Gianna said...

Voted, good luck!

Britney said...

Voted...this is awesome. Good Luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...