Evy's Tree

Today I have an A*M*A*Z*I*N*G shop to introduce you to!
Meet

Shop owner Amy creates gorgeous embellished clothing for Women, men and children!
I happen to be obsessed with her "Brilla" Hoodies and ruffle Cardigans. So far I own three. 
Take a peek at how adorable her garments are........





I always think it's so interesting to get to know the artists who create such beautiful things. So I asked Amy to write up a bio for us and here's what she had to say about herself and Evy's Tree.

"My name is Amy and I am a 34-year-old 4th grade public school teacher morphed into a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies, Jacob and Evelyn. I am married to the most amazing man in the world, Brandon, who is a full time Youth Pastor and youth motivational speaker.

How Evy’s Tree came into my life is completely by accident; definitely what I would consider a God thing. When I decided to stay home with my first baby, Jacob, money was VERY tight. In October of 2009, I was inspired by many wonderful and creative stay at home moms who could whip up these beautiful items for their family with practically no money. I felt like I couldn’t even take my kids hems up if I needed too, and that made me feel very inadequate as a mom, for some strange reason! It seemed like everyone I knew could sew. So I borrowed my mom’s sewing machine and attempted to learn. In fact, I did a big post on my family blog regarding my feelings about being crafty right after I brought the machine home. The post is a bit of a joke now as I complained how I wasn’t creative, and yet here I am- creating for a living! You can read about that here:


Anyway, I started sewing a little for myself and then I took on the task, with some help from some do it yourself blogs, of embellishing some hoodies from my closet for a trip to Disneyworld that my family was taking in December. I made three hoodies, The Love, The Hoot and The Rainbow {which are all semi- retired hoodies that now appear only occasionally}. I got gobs and gobs of compliments while in Florida, and my nieces begged me to make them some for Christmas. When I returned home I made them all The Hoot. My sister in law, whose nickname is Brilla, asked me to embellish her favorite hoodie for her and give it to her for Christmas. I made her the original Brilla, which is now my staple style. I took pictures of all the hoodies and put them on my blog after Christmas. Almost immediately I started receiving emails from people asking if they could purchase one. A couple of weeks later I put up a paypal link on my blog and sold 15 in 30 minutes. And my business was born…

I hope you enjoy my items in my shop! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me and I look forward to seeing you wearing Evy’s Tree in the future!" 













I just love EVY'S TREE and am so glad I had an opportunity to share Amy's gorgeous shop with you all! Plus be on the look out because sometime in the coming weeks Amy is going to sponsor a giveaway right here on bouffe e bambini!!!!  *SQUEEL*  
Amy also has two blogs and a facebook page so if you like what you see and want to keep up with her and EVY'S TREE you can check out her shop blog {HERE} and her family blog {HERE}.
Her facebook page can be found {HERE}. I highly recommend becoming a fan on facebook because she offers giveaways quiet often:)
I hope you have enjoyed meeting Amy and EVY'S TREE! Hop on over there and do some shopping!! You won't be disappointed!



Hanna

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

They have the CUTEST things. Thanks for sharing them with us Hanna :)

Amy said...

Thank you so much Hanna for doing this! YOu are such a doll and I have just loved getting to "know" you through the blogging world. Evy's Tree appreciates all that you do! Blessings my friend. xoxo

stephanie said...

how adorable! i just love it!!!

Leanne said...

Wow. They're fantastic!

Dear Lillie said...

Amy is fabulous! Lillie has several of her hoodies and I love them all!

mienkintoshfairie said...

This is such an awesome shop! Really cool hoodies, I loved the interview ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...