Handmade Gift Guide

Happy Sunday everyone. 
Here is my weekly gift guide featuring only handmade items from all my wonderful sponsors!!! 
I adore all my sponsors. They have so many beautiful things to offer. I hope you will help me in my quest to support the handmade market place and consider buying handmade the next time you have a gift to buy. 
Here are a few things I'm eyeing for myself,

These adorable headbands from Caroline G.


This peppermint bark from  Nicole's Homemade Treats

This gorgeous bracelet from Handmade Made and Lovely
This adorable bib from lillybelle Designs

This adorable outfit from lil blue boo

This adorable card from Poppy Papers

This gorgeous headband from Whitesuggar

This gorgeous brooch from Allora Handmade

This gorgeous necklace from Annali's Jewelry

These gorgeous beaded stacked rings from Cherry Creek Designs

This gorgeous jacket and dress combo from Up To My Knees In Crafts

This gorgeous bag from beso handbags

This adorable hat from Creative Dragonfly

This adorable onesie/leg warmer set from B:Mod Designs

These adorable shoes from KathyDee's Cozy Toes


8 comments:

Just the 3 of Us said...

The link for Nicole's Homemade Treats didn't work for me.

jamfiescreations1 said...

Everything looks wonderful.

Mooninmygarden said...

Hi Hanna, wanted to give you the stylish blogger award... head on over for the details...http://mooninmygarden.blogspot.com

Sam @ The Junk House said...

That peppermint bark looks amazing!

Thank you for stopping by and becoming a new follower. I appreciate it and I'm following you back.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Amanda said...

Your sponsors have some amazing products, having been introduced to so many great handmade gifts I don't think I could buy just store brought again!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful items! I love the onesie and leg warmer set!

mienkintoshfairie said...

I wonder if her peppermint bark is better than Ghiridelli's ...i'm addicted to the stuff and it only comes out around the holidays

Kara said...

I buy handmade whenever I can. You always provide some great ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...